What Surprises Does Princess Have for 50th Anniversary Cruise on Dec. 3rd?

wizard-of-roz

What's your best guess for the Anniversary cruise on December 3rd? I actually called Princess and asked what was planned and they wouldn't tell me. The agent said, "it's not clear what has been planned!"

I said, "Do you think they'll bring Captain Stubbing or Isaac onboard?" She said, "I'm sorry, I really don't know, but that sounds like fun!" And, since she wasn't so forth coming, I hung up.

What do you think?

Aloha,

Well, one thing for sure, is that all the past winners of "Entertainer of the Year" will be onboard.

Dave

(Of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

http://www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

What a great tidbit of information!!

How do you know this?? A wonderful job of sleuthing you have done!

Well, looks like we're going to have outstanding entertainment. Bet the food's going to be incredible as well. :) Cant't wait!

You know Pam, I love ALL my cruises even if I go to the same venue over and over again. I love the whole thing from start to finish.

This December 3rd cruise has been more fun to anticipate than any others. It booked-up so quickly and there's been so much scuttlebutt about what was going to be going on. I'm so glad that I'll be able to see it all first hand.

I'm really looking forward to all the surprises in every department. :)

Hi wizard of roz

Have a great cruise,

yours Shogun

Thank you so much Shogun. I hope that your disenchantment with Princess finds you coming back and seeing that the grass isn't always greener, sometimes you have to find something else besides the grass to entice you.

I always like to hear what you have to say.

Fondly,

Roz ♥

Some confirmations on entertainer's websites:

Bernie Kopell (Doc) on board from 12/03 to 12/17

Jack Jones (sang the theme song) on board from 12/03 to 12/17

Steve Moris (2011 winner) Doesn't show the Pacific Princess on his schedule but there is an opening in his schedule between 12/03 and 12/10

Tony Tillman (2012 winner) Haven't found schedule information

Zach Winningham (2013 winner) On board from 12/03 to 12/07

Ben Seidman (2014 winner) Doesn't show anything beyond August

Edited by IECalCruiser

CD Sammi told us Donnie Most will be there. Can't imagine what he looks like now...maybe Howdy Doody at 65?
Among other things, Don Most, as he refers to himself now, is a jazz singer and is opening for Jay Leno at South Florida College Performing Arts Center on the 19th. Edited by IECalCruiser

Some confirmations on entertainer's websites:

Bernie Kopell (Doc) on board from 12/03 to 12/17

Jack Jones (sang the theme song) on board from 12/03 to 12/17

Steve Moris (2011 winner) Doesn't show the Pacific Princess on his schedule but there is an opening in his schedule between 12/03 and 12/10

Tony Tillman (2012 winner) Haven't found schedule information

Zach Winningham (2013 winner) On board from 12/03 to 12/07

Ben Seidman (2014 winner) Doesn't show anything beyond August

I think Carlos Oscar was the 2011 Winner. I hope he'll be on! We always enjoy him! :D

Comedian Carlos Oscar is a Princess Entertainer of the Year, and if he is on the cruise don't miss him. He's a very funny man -- saw him on the Ruby last month.

I wanted to go on the 50 year cruise, but of course it sold out quickly. I wish they'd bring that 14-day itinerary back every year.

Aloha,

Well, one thing for sure, is that all the past winners of "Entertainer of the Year" will be onboard.

Dave

(Of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

http://www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

Will you and your lovely wife be aboard......that would make an awesome cruise, COMPLETE!! Thank you for the information about entertainers of the year.....we love the first recipient, Tony Tillman. We have known Tony for about 35 years......what a great surprise!!

I'm really hyped about this cruise. The anticipation has been more than any other cruise for me. Great roll call; I can't wait to meet up with old friends and meet new ones. It will really be fun to see some of the old-timers from The Love Boat. Perhaps Jack Jones will be singing the original theme song as we board and Issac will pour my first drink! :p:D

Edited by Lynda90