What Surprises Does Princess Have for 50th Anniversary Cruise on Dec. 3rd?

wizard-of-roz

I am just off the Ruby. I asked Frank the CD about our cruise. He said all they have told him is Love Boat cast and Don Most. Then he said since none of the love boat cast is a spring chicken maybe I shouldn't count on it. Lol. I can't wait!

Well, as has been mentioned, this is one cruise that really should be a lot of fun and I, like many of you, am truly looking forward to it.

It sounds like Princess wants us to be surprised with the guests onboard and that makes it all even more fun.

See you all very soon! Have a wonderful, safe and fulfilling Thanksgiving! ♥

Edited by wizard-of-roz

With only 670 (double occupancy) passengers aboard, I have heard that there are over 400 Elite passengers. I knew there would be a lot, but over half the ship!!

I think most of the passengers on this cruise will be elite. Getting the laundry done will be a nightmare. I wouldn't mind if Princess would give me the tokens for the machines and I would do it myself. The laundry is a great perk until you have so many elite it takes forever to get it back.

I think most of the passengers on this cruise will be elite. Getting the laundry done will be a nightmare. I wouldn't mind if Princess would give me the tokens for the machines and I would do it myself. The laundry is a great perk until you have so many elite it takes forever to get it back.

Time to brush up on the sink laundry skills! :)

On the Royal Maiden TA we had very poor laundry service.

I went to the PSD and received tokens to do my laundry my self.

Hi we were on the Regal 10-24, 10 day repo. Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing much really. A balloon drop where everyone pops what they can..A fancy, little dessert from Norman Love one night and that was about it! Very disappointing. A big deal about the 50th...nothing special....Ship is huge! put on your walking shoes. Hope you don't have anytime dining! That was a disaster. They need to learn from RCI and NCL. I'm sure you'll have a good cruise anyway.

Safe sails.

Hi we were on the Regal 10-24, 10 day repo. Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing much really. A balloon drop where everyone pops what they can..A fancy, little dessert from Norman Love one night and that was about it! Very disappointing. A big deal about the 50th...nothing special....Ship is huge! put on your walking shoes. Hope you don't have anytime dining! That was a disaster. They need to learn from RCI and NCL. I'm sure you'll have a good cruise anyway.

Safe sails.

First: You're comparing a huge ship to the Pacific Princess which only holds about 700.

Second: It's advertised as the "50th Anniversary Cruise", very specific. I've been on two other Princess cruises this year and they didn't celebrate in any way other than as you mentioned. This cruise should be very different!

Safe sails.

This is comparing apples and elephants.

Roz, you know what they say about great minds!!!

(p.s. how is the puppy?)

Tracie, far be it for me to brag.......but, Horton is turning into the most amazing and wonderful working partner. I thought I adored my first dog Brenda more than anyone could adore a dog. But, Horton has truly matured and grown into quite a genius!!!

Thanks for asking. And, have a nice Thanksgiving!

Safe sails.

Roz is talking about the official 50th anniversary cruise on the Pacific Princes not just one of the regular voyages Princess has been doing all year long. This one IS s big deal. With a price tag to match. It has been sold out for over a year.

On the Royal Maiden TA we had very poor laundry service.

I went to the PSD and received tokens to do my laundry my self.

We were on same cruise and finally got them to get tokens for laundry. Can't run out of underwear! It's great to bring enough when you don't have to fly, but some of us aren't lucky enough to live close to the port.

Tracie, far be it for me to brag.......but, Horton is turning into the most amazing and wonderful working partner. I thought I adored my first dog Brenda more than anyone could adore a dog. But, Horton has truly matured and grown into quite a genius!!!

Thanks for asking. And, have a nice Thanksgiving!

Looking forward to meeting you and the dog!

We were on same cruise and finally got them to get tokens for laundry. Can't run out of underwear! It's great to bring enough when you don't have to fly, but some of us aren't lucky enough to live close to the port.

Looking forward to meeting you and the dog!

Thank you, we look forward to meeting you as well. Horton will be easy to spot, I'm just the one who takes care of him!

He loves to play "keep-away!" So, don't take off your shoes anywhere near him. He is Service Dog extraordinaire but he does have his weaknesses!

Roz is talking about the official 50th anniversary cruise on the Pacific Princes not just one of the regular voyages Princess has been doing all year long. This one IS s big deal. With a price tag to match. It has been sold out for over a year.

Should be fun. Looking forward to it!

Edited by Dan Tanna