Eclipse Southampton Sailings On Sale Tomorrow

gordylad

Thanks for the Update. Do you happen to know delayed till when?

• 11/17 Eclipse - in the United Kingdom exclusively
  • 12/1 Alaska, Bermuda, Canada
  • 12/8 Europe - Including Eclipse for North American bookers
  • 12/15 Caribbean etc.

These dates are for Captains club members, Everyone else will get to book a few days later.

Edited by cle-guy

• 11/17 Eclipse - in the United Kingdom exclusively
  • 12/1 Alaska, Bermuda, Canada
  • 12/8 Europe - Including Eclipse for North American bookers
  • 12/15 Caribbean etc.

These dates are for Captains club members, Everyone else will get to book a few days later.

Thank You.

Do you happen to know if Asia is still set for Dec 8th or has that been delayed as well?

Thank You.

Do you happen to know if Asia is still set for Dec 8th or has that been delayed as well?

Host Andy posted this on the other thread and said he thought the 'missing' locations could possibly come under the 'exotics' heading ;):

Hi Everyone,

Here's the revised deployment opening dates. Please note: The first date listed is the opening date for Captains Club Members. The second date is for the general public :

Alaska, Bermuda, Canada, New England 12/1/15, 12/4/15

Europe 12/8/15, 12/11/15

Caribbean & Exotics 12/15/15, 12/18/15

I believe this is the latest update. However, the above dates are subject to change. Hope this is helpful !

Thank You.

Asia, South America etc. all release with the final Caribbean listings.

New ports of call to look forward to:

• Monte Carlo
  • Monaco
  • Sète, Franc
  • Aomori Japan
  • Hiroshima, Japan
  • Vladivostok, Russia

New overnight stay destinations will include ( inaction to the traditional ones and the new Caribbean ones announced earlier this year):

• Aomori
  • Boston
  • Halifax
  • Madeira
  • Valencia

Edited by cle-guy

Am I missing something? This September cruise does not go to the Canaries?!?!

Shame most of the autumn cruises in this direction now seem to be 10 nights, not 13.

Like the look of the Iceland and Ireland cruise...wish I was a better sailor!

Eclipse Europe 2017 on UK website today.

Flying is out for us on medical grounds, so sailings from the UK are our only option, and we were hoping to see some new routes for 2017. IMO its just more of the same cruises as previous years. No short or longer cruises that were offered when Eclipse was first in the UK. We did a short cruise to Cork, and a couple of long cruises to Venice in 2010 and 2011.

P&O and Cunard both offer shorter and longer cruises, but it appears that Celebrity UK are not interested in that sector of market. With all that is happening at the moment, another Celebrity cruise for us is looking more and more unlikely.

New ports of call? Hmm Monte Carlo is IN Monaco, they aren't two places, also not exactly new since it's so easy to get there from Villefranche.

The Eclipse itinerary is the same as last years. Two Norway, one Western Med, one British Isles, One Iceland and Ireland and the rest split between Baltics and Canary Islands.

I think it's time they varied things a little, the same things year after year :rolleyes:

Am I missing something? This September cruise does not go to the Canaries?!?!

Shame most of the autumn cruises in this direction now seem to be 10 nights, not 13.

Like the look of the Iceland and Ireland cruise...wish I was a better sailor!

It is Canaries and Azores with no Canaries. It is also 6 full seas days out of 11 nights. Last year we did a 13 night with 6 sea days and the year before it was 14 nights with the 6 sea days.

I suspect that we won't be doing the Eclipse in Sept/ October 2017 as they are all 10 and 11 days.

I guess no one told Celebrity but I was just able to go on the US Site and put a 24 hour hold on the Ireland/Iceland cruise for May 2017.

Not sure if I tried to actually finalize the booking if it would have taken it but the itinerary with pricing is up on the site US Site as well.

• 3 months later...