Just for fun ....

Host Hattie

Are you male or female ?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Are you male or female ?

• I'm male
    • I'm female

A comment on a roll call (not Cunard) caught my eye - one poster thought that nearly everyone posting on that roll call was female. It made me think, I know sometimes it's obvious from a name/avatar (or maybe not) but how does our Cunard board split ??

I've made the poll anonymous for those of you who like to keep it a closely guarded secret !

You can tell the long, dark, wet windy evenings have arrived, can't you ??

I may be totally off base here but I wonder if roll calls seem more female because in a couple the woman tends to take the lead in social interaction.

Roy

I'm sure you're not - maybe roll calls are more likely to be female dominated (as the ones I've been involved with often are) and the boards male (although I realise not all couples are male/female).

Also having trouble voting using an iPad. Male here I would have thought the split would be around 50-50.

Don

Sorry about the problems voting from a phone/tablet but it's a fairly even split.

Thanks to everyone who helped to satisfy my curiosity :)

I've never had the occasion to ask anyone if they are male or female, so it strikes me as a personal question that would only be asked if one was interested in a romantic relationship, or for medical reasons, but not a question to be asked on this forum.

But it if is important that you know, I am female since birth, and happily remains so.

Host Hattie, did you post your "vote"?

I've never had the occasion to ask anyone if they are male or female, so it strikes me as a personal question that would only be asked if one was interested in a romantic relationship, or for medical reasons, but not a question to be asked on this forum.

But it if is important that you know, I am female since birth, and happily remains so.

Host Hattie, did you post your "vote"?

Of course, mine was the first vote. I understand that it's a personal question which is why I made the poll anonymous, only those few who chose to post their answer on the thread have been "outed". There was really no need to answer, as I said it was really just for fun.

For those of you who would like to vote, you could try using a web browser rather than the app.

Thanks again to those who took it in the spirit it was intended, if anyone is uncomfortable with their answer being public, just use the report button and I will delete your post.

Hattie - i think it is the iPad that causes the problem...i have tried via a web browser on the ipad and cant vote. But then i find quite a few things dont work as they should using the ipad...eg navigating page numbers at the top doesnt work, although using the bottom of the oage they do....the "edit" button doesnt always work, nor does the "report" button.

Ill leave you all to guess what gender I am.....not exactly difficult!