Princess Cays - Bungalow question

skrodle

I noticed on the excursion there is now a "sanctuary" bungalow in addition to the regular bungalow....

My question is, what is the difference (aside from what is listed in the excursion detail... I can read that... lol)

We have had the bungalows in Roatan and Grand Turk and LOVE them... just wondering if the "Sanctuary" bungalows are worth the extra $50....

Thanks!

We did a regular bungalow and there were no mobs of people by us. It was pretty quiet.

If you rent one, be prepared for the Shore Excursion people to be contacting you constantly to get you to buy the special lunch for an extra $25/pp.

My friend (on her first cruise) went down to see what they wanted, signed up for it because she didn't know there was a barbecue buffet offered.

You do have a dedicated waiter for food and drink and you can eat in your bungalow instead of with the masses. It was enough food for 4 people! You could always go get extra plates and silver at the buffet.

Sue

• 1 month later...

Sanctuary bungalows are in a "private" area on the beach. They are just past the last "regular" bungalow, and are roped off at the entrance. The interesting thing about them is that there is a path behind them that was not private two years ago. So anyone who is walking can walk behind. Don't not know how far that path goes.

To enter the water, you must leave the "private" area and walk a short walk to the beach area. The beach in front of the sanctuary bungalows is rocky.

It is nice to have a spot to store your things, an air conditioner, and lounge chairs in the shade in a more secluded area of the beach area. But it's not a cheap way to spend the day.