My Time Dining on IOS

peymas

This will be our first time on Royal and I'm trying to find out all I can before we go. If you have my time dining, I understand that if you call and make a reservation that you will be seated at that time. Is this correct? Are there different lines to get into if you just show up to eat as opposed to if you have a specific time? I have been in my time lines that are huge. Wondering if making a reservation time helps with the line business.

This will be our first time on Royal and I'm trying to find out all I can before we go. If you have my time dining, I understand that if you call and make a reservation that you will be seated at that time. Is this correct? Are there different lines to get into if you just show up to eat as opposed to if you have a specific time? I have been in my time lines that are huge. Wondering if making a reservation time helps with the line business.

Yes, you can make a reservation, even a different time per night. You will see to diferent lines when entering the dining room. When geting on the ship, we go to Guest Services for a show schedule, then go visit the maitre'd at the dining room to schedule to seating time(s).

Enjoy your cruise!