NCL Sky Disembarkation Times

Vinnyv20032003

Hey Everyone,

We are hoping to take a short cruise out of Miami on NCL. I live in South Florida and most likely will have to work the day I get back from the cruise. Can anyone tell me what the disembarkation times have been recently, we will be carrying our own bags off?

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

Hey Everyone,

We are hoping to take a short cruise out of Miami on NCL. I live in South Florida and most likely will have to work the day I get back from the cruise. Can anyone tell me what the disembarkation times have been recently, we will be carrying our own bags off?

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

We've been on the Sky twice this year. Both times, they started walk offs around 7:45. Lots of people in line, so if you want to get off quick, you need to line up around 7:00. We normally have a leisurely breakfast and wait until the lines die down (summer time, standing in the hot, humid air on deck waiting to get off, rather sit in the air conditioned buffet eating)

I agree that if you want to get to work on debark day you will have to be at the very front of the queue. If there are another 100/200/300 people who also want to do the same thing, especially if it has been a 3 day weekend cruise, you may have to be in the queue well before 7am.

Remember that there are also lots of people who want to get off early to get a fast taxi to get to the airport for an early flight.

And also, the bigger the ship the more people doing it.

Mike

Hey Everyone,

Thanks & Happy Holidays!

You are likely off the ship and in your car around 9:00 (assuming no CBP issues).

• 2 years later...

7:45 is listed as earliest departure and 9:15 is latest. But crew says you can stay until close to 10AM, then they start calling your name and cabin# on PA to get off the ship!

NCL is totally freestyle, so you choose your disembarkation time to whatever suits you best.