Princess went above and beyond!!!

CruzVinnieCruz

We booked a last minute cruise scheduled to sail on October 24, 2015 ten days prior to sailing. Due to an unexpected death of my wife’s mother we had to cancel two days prior to departure. At the time we received a refund of the taxes and port charges since we had no insurance. Our travel agent suggested that since we are platinum to write to Princess Customer Relations and explain the situation also including documentation to see if Princess was willing to help us. So we sent a letter about two weeks after cancelling.

Expecting to receive anything from a sorry about your situation but we cannot help, to a partial OBC either of which we would have been happy with in the end. Last night we received a call from Princess Customer Relations first expressing their deepest condolences then stating they would be happy to welcome us back onboard. At first I thought the “but” was coming but then they went on to say they were going to give us a FCC for the full amount.

This was totally unexpected but we are very grateful to Princess for their understanding and going above and beyond for us.

Take care,

Vinnie

My deepest condolences to you, your wife, and your family on your loss.

I am so glad to hear that Princess helped to ease the situation. I know that in times of grief, every little act of kindness counts.

Take care,

Tracie-Lynn

We booked a last minute cruise scheduled to sail on October 24, 2015 ten days prior to sailing. Due to an unexpected death of my wife’s mother we had to cancel two days prior to departure. At the time we received a refund of the taxes and port charges since we had no insurance. Our travel agent suggested that since we are platinum to write to Princess Customer Relations and explain the situation also including documentation to see if Princess was willing to help us. So we sent a letter about two weeks after cancelling.

Expecting to receive anything from a sorry about your situation but we cannot help, to a partial OBC either of which we would have been happy with in the end. Last night we received a call from Princess Customer Relations first expressing their deepest condolences then stating they would be happy to welcome us back onboard. At first I thought the “but” was coming but then they went on to say they were going to give us a FCC for the full amount.

This was totally unexpected but we are very grateful to Princess for their understanding and going above and beyond for us.

Take care,

Vinnie

Well done Princess!!!

john

Take care,

Vinnie

Im sorry for your loss. Appreciate the positive report.