Choice Air

gwilli

After checking Choice Air at least once a day for two or three airports that we are willing to drive to, today the price was where we wanted it....so we booked our air. We tried to book online, but kept getting bumped because of our seat selection. A call was necessary to complete the transaction. The customer service lady was very helpful, and all is well. It was worth the time it took to check daily saving us about $1,000.

We had a similar experience. we could not complete the reservation with seat selections even though the program allowed us to select seats. We completed the reservation without seats, then called the airline with our reservation # and got our seats booked.

Just got back from our 8th Celebrity transatlantic cruise in the last four years. :)

We used Choice Air for all but the first cruise, and absolutely LOVE those guys!

Saved THOUSANDS of dollars compared to prices from the airlines (or Orbitz/Travelocity/Expedia) ;)

Prices for domestic legs are not always the best, but THIS time our return home from FLL was dirt cheap as well. :D

After last years transpacific, our return flight to LAX from Sydney was only $619pp! :eek:

Never had even so much as a minor hiccup. :cool:

After checking Choice Air at least once a day for two or three airports that we are willing to drive to, today the price was where we wanted it....so we booked our air. We tried to book online, but kept getting bumped because of our seat selection. A call was necessary to complete the transaction. The customer service lady was very helpful, and all is well. It was worth the time it took to check daily saving us about $1,000.

Being able to select seats, using Choice Air must be something new. We've used them six times for one way transatlantic cruises, and in the past, once you got your conformation number, you went directly to the airline site and selected them.

I just booked a Sept 15 Italy/France cruise on the Silhouette, round trip from Rome. Would you all suggest I use Choice Air for my flights? I'll be leaving from Orlando, don't care which airline I use, and I plan to fly in a day early and leave a day later.

Also, do I have to pay for the air as soon as it is booked, or is it paid for with final payment of the cruise?

Edited by kimlovesfl

I would check with one of the on-line travel sites to see what you would pay if you booked yourself. Then call Choice Air and see what they have to offer. I used Choice Air because the one way fare can not be beat. You have to pay for the flights at the time that you book them. I also had to get my reservation booking number, call the airline directly and get my seats. I also upgraded from economy to first class using points and paying a $75 fee.