Check your Captains point... (another X web hickup)

cruza

I've checked my DW profile yesterday on X site to print express pass and i've noticed that her Captain Club number is changed to new one. New one has preview status and NO SAILING history (we close to Elite). And she is 10 years older!!!!:confused:

Funny enough - reservation contains correct CC number.

I called Captain club to fix it and lady was clueless. She started talking about wife's RCCL sailing history till I told her please stop and fix her X sailing history. And after she saiid she is going to transfer sailing history from old number to the new one (IMO better delete new one...).

Hopefully it will be fixed.

I suggest everyone to check X profile and Captain club profile, looks like new upgrade completely messed up...

Not unusual to happen when people have similar names or trying to enter long numbers like a Captain's Club number. your wife's number did not change, only an very typical issue of people entering numbers.

Unless you clearly explained the problem - either the name and/or number was wrong - and gave her correct name and the correct CClub number and simply asked them to fix it.

Wondering how the "new upgrade policy" effected this?

My sailing history has also disappeared and a new Captain's Club number appears to have been assigned. The lady at the Captain's Club number was most unhelpful and said she could not fix the problem--tech had to handle--she would send note to them. Several days later, nothing has changed. I am Elite Plus and leaving on another cruise on Saturday. I will be taking along my Captain's Club card with my correct number, as well as evidence from past sailings showing my status. I do not want to spend any of my vacation time fixing this problem, but imagine it will be necessary! This is how they treat someone who has cruised with them 6 times this year, twice inthe top suites! Way to go Celebrity!

I'm curious what stranger is going to be rooming with us!

Don't worry! I'm very tidy in the cabin... AND I shower twice daily after visits to the gym. :eek: :D ;)

Edited by teecee60

Mine changed too. I thought it was because of the issues with my new married name, but maybe not? The new number listed is VERY different from my actual number (540XXX vs 500xxx) and lists me as Preview as well.

One day their site will be perfect, it's just not there...yet. That is me being optimistic.

Just checked mine..same number, correct number of points including the 36 earned on Solstice eariler this month. Going to assume that they have DW correct too...but will double check when we start the online check in for our July Alaska cruise. Fixing problems is really not their strong suite...whether it is on board customer relations or online or on the phone. They need to do some work here.

I just went in to their site to check mine and thankfully, all looks ok. I do receive emails for someone named Andrew all the time. Not sure what that is about ... or if Andrew actually receives any of the emails meant for him. So odd!! But since all looks ok, probably shouldn't push it too much.

Everything looks ok in ours too. Our points for our cruise Nov 1 - 16 are already credited. I couldn't get the links (manage my reservation) to work on a cruise in March and that is fixed too. love it when things get fixed without my having to ask.