up sale discrimination

mcdermott

This "protection" only applies to a package deal. You cannot just book cruise only or air only or hotel only. You must book at least 2 of these together to get cover from ABTA. The best protection any of us, from any country is the best travel insurance you can find. As for final payment, I have a cruise booked for 17th April. Final payment is due mid January. Is that any different from the US? I have no idea.

Thanks for throwing light the package deal issue. Always interesting to know.

I am not an authority on the final payment dates, I was refering to a cruise on Royal where someone from Europe had a final payment date approximately one month after everyone in the US and had mentioned that as the norm (?).

Thanks for throwing light the package deal issue. Always interesting to know.

I am not an authority on the final payment dates, I was refering to a cruise on Royal where someone from Europe had a final payment date approximately one month after everyone in the US and had mentioned that as the norm (?).

Germany have 30day final payment(I think it is in legislation) uk upto the line although when payments go through TAs they often ask for longer.

Edited by insidecabin

If you feel that you have been discriminated against, there is a simply way to find out if you have or haven't, based on what the law says. Simply proceed with a discrimination lawsuit and that will solve the issue.

But for the Brits, it is all right to discriminate when it comes to class. The 'crats certainly don't want to have the proles in their sight, let alone having to breath their air. Thus if you originally booked in the class for bourgeoisie or worse yet for yokel or irish, NCL want to put that barrier so that you don't wander in society class with your smocks trying to hobnob with people you don't belong with.