Random newspaper question

Hi

I know this is a really random question but can you get a daily newspaper on Brilliance?

Thanks

I've not seen actual newspapers on any ships for a long while. However, on our recent Vision transatlantic, they had a daily news brief available at Guest Services.

I've not seen actual newspapers on any ships for a long while. However, on our recent Vision transatlantic, they had a daily news brief available at Guest Services.

What? You mean the kid doesn't pull up along side the ship on his bicycle and toss the papers? :D

To be very clear, we love RCCL and its product. But...

...one of the cut backs that they instituted several years ago was the elimination of The New York Times by Fax. It was an eight page summary printed on 8 1/2 by 11 paper each day. It had excellent coverage of national, international news and sports, along with weather for major cities. I used to love to read it on my balcony, next to the pool, or just sitting on a bench while me darling wife spent time in the shops.

Yes, there are several news channels on the cabin television and yes, you can pay to down load the internet, but some of us still enjoy reading real newspapers each day.