Photos of the Pinnacle Suite Rotterdam

LewiLewi

Tried but no luck. Just a regular cabin photo; none of the room itself, bathrooms, etc.

make sure you are looking at the site that has Facts about HAL in the site name. There are about 10 pictures of different views of the bathroom and many more showing various aspects of the rest of the cabin.

make sure you are looking at the site that has Facts about HAL in the site name. There are about 10 pictures of different views of the bathroom and many more showing various aspects of the rest of the cabin.

Found it and thank you.

We have stayed in 7004 on the Rotterdam but that was a long time ago. Back then I didn't have a digital camera and those pictures are long since thrown out.

In 2012 we stayed in 7002 on the Amsterdam which is the same set up as the Rotterdam. I did submit those pictures to photobucket and you can see them at this link:

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/KrazyKruizers/library/Amsterdam%20Ship%20pictures?sort=3&page=1

We have stayed in 7004 on the Rotterdam but that was a long time ago. Back then I didn't have a digital camera and those pictures are long since thrown out.

In 2012 we stayed in 7002 on the Amsterdam which is the same set up as the Rotterdam. I did submit those pictures to photobucket and you can see them at this link:

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/KrazyKruizers/library/Amsterdam%20Ship%20pictures?sort=3&page=1

Thank you so much. Right now we are in a Neptune Suite and were wondering whether to upgrade "if the price was right" closer to our cruise date. Were there any negatives with this suite?

None

We love the PS on all the ships and try to book them as often as we can. Sometimes someone beats us out of booking one since there are so few of them.

Without doubt, we enjoyed our Rotterdam Pinnacle Suite but I think there were a few things I like better about the Neptunes where we always stay.

I like having the dressing table with sink as we have on Rotterdam in Neptune but not in Pinnacle Suite.

The closet is beautiful and designed well but I was happier with the closets in Neptune.

The light switches drove us nutty. :)

My DH loved having the dining table for room service breakfast.