Crab Shack

whynotsooner

Hi All,

On the Coral Princess for the December 17th Holiday sailing (19 days away!) and had a quick question regarding the Crab Shack. What night(s) is it held? Just trying to plan ahead. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I think the available nights are at the discretion of the Maître d. So it can vary.

It was offered on the Star last year during our 15 day holiday cruise, but we did not partake in it.

Hi All,

On the Coral Princess for the December 17th Holiday sailing (19 days away!) and had a quick question regarding the Crab Shack. What night(s) is it held? Just trying to plan ahead. Thanks in advance for any responses.

Dec 18th 10 day?

The Crab Shack will probably be held anywhere from a couple of nights or more. It probably will not be held on the two formal nights which will most likely be the 19th and the 25th, and on the last night, but you can never know for sure. When you board there is usually a some tables around the ship advertising the Crab Shack, you can also inquire by calling the DINE line.

I was recently on the Coral 10 day Panama Canal cruise. The Crab Shack was held 3 nights (none formal) in part of the Horizon Court seating area. No Cafe Caribe on the Coral. I encountered slight difficulty due to people having a promo that included a specialty dining, so call Dine Line ASAP when you board to get your reservation in

I would also like to add that DW is not a seafood eater and I love crab. We went to the crab shack and they treated her like royalty. She was allowed to sit with me and she could bring in anything she wanted form the Horizon Buffet even though she was not eating anything off the crab menu. I hope this is repeated on all the ships, but if you have someone that doesn't eat seafood don't think you have to eat alone.