Is Caribbean Princess going to be late into Houston this morning?

StLouisCruisers

We will NEVER sail out of Houston again. Worst cruise ever, morning of sail we had an ice storm and half the entertainment didn't make it aboard. What a bust....

You won't have to worry as the CB is leaving in April and is not coming back to Bayport.

We will NEVER sail out of Houston again. Worst cruise ever, morning of sail we had an ice storm and half the entertainment didn't make it aboard. What a bust....

Ice storms in Houston are few and far between. I've lived here 32 years and can count on one hand the number of ice storms we've had. Feb 2011 and March 2014 come to mind as the most recent.

Can you walk all around the CB on a promenade ? If so how many times around for a mile?

Sorry, I don't know the distance, but you can go all around the promenade; however, it is on two decks. When you get towards the front of the ship you have to go up a flight of stairs to the Emerald deck.

Ice storms in Houston are few and far between. I've lived here 32 years and can count on one hand the number of ice storms we've had. Feb 2011 and March 2014 come to mind as the most recent.

I live in San Antonio while not Houston I also can count on one hand with fingers left the number of ice storms we have had in the 40 years I have lived here. SA is more likely to get an ice storm than Houston since we are inland to the west of Houston but at the same latitude. I use to work in Houston several weeks each month and don't remember any ice storms. I am not sure when the pax that posted the comment is talking about.

Dallas area 275 miles to the north does get ice storms on a regular basis almost every year.