Self Service Washer/Dryer

CincyAL

Buy what you think you will need at Reception. The unused ones can be returned for credit.

If you are doing laundry the soap is supplied (special biodegradable soap for the ocean) We always bring a few dryer sheets in a baggie, they are not supplied and really help.

$2 to wash and $2 to dry. Often not enough dry time for a big load so can be $2 more so $6

Dollar bill changers in the laundry room so you can get the tokens there.

one of my favorite travel items is a fold flat laundry hamper but there are baskets you can use too.

I haven't had a problem with drying time. Could you be over-loading the machines? I know people in our apartment building do that! (I once had a discussion with a nanny who was complaining that the wash didn't get clean when it was quite obvious that she'd put too many items into the washer. She didn't get my point.)

I'm not saying that you are guilty of that, but I make it a rule to dry one load of wash in one dryer. Sometimes I switch them around when it comes to the dryer -- lighter items vs. heavier items.

These are not particularly high-capacity machines and if you are used to putting a lot of material in a home machine, it could be too much for these machines.

Mura

Still on Riviera and when the laundry was available I did several loads, on day one and thankfully the morning before they closed the laundry.

I thought the washers and dryers were quite efficient. I had plenty of time left in my dryers and could shuffle heavier items to the other or lower temps for more delicate things once they reached a certain level of dryness.

One token for drying more than did the trick for each of my loads and I did one that was jeans on day one.