Sorrento's on Liberty of the Seas

dplusd

Sailing my first Freedom Class ship next week and looking forward to trying Sorrento's. Is their pizza good...I mean a lot better than what they serve in Cafe Promenade or Windjammer? Do they serve other items or just pizza by the slice or pie? Would like to see a menu if they have one.

Sailing my first Freedom Class ship next week and looking forward to trying Sorrento's. Is their pizza good...I mean a lot better than what they serve in Cafe Promenade or Windjammer? Do they serve other items or just pizza by the slice or pie? Would like to see a menu if they have one.

occasionally they have a delicious chocolate mousse. i may or may not eat two of those at once. :p they also have sandwiches which look good, though i don't think i've ever eaten one.

the pizza is ok, as long as you're not expecting, say, real new york pizza or anything. it's probably better than most cafeteria pizza i've had, but nothing great. the quality seems to vary by ship, too - it was better than usual on my last liberty cruise a few months ago. in addition to cheese, they sometimes have some interesting flavors/toppings - i like the white pizza with chicken and potato. on some ships you can customize your pie, but i can't remember if they do that on freedom class.