Extending Future Cruise Deposits

vickie_bernie

Anyone have any issues when calling Princess to renew a soon to expire Future Cruise Deposit. A friend of mine has called twice now and told it can't be done, that hey will issue a refund. I know they have renewed them for another two years in the past.

thanks

Vickie.

two years ago we had three coming up to expire. They allowed me to use two for our upcoming b2b and they changed the date on those to the date of the cruises but would not renew the other one. We received a refund in the form of a check.

Anyone have any issues when calling Princess to renew a soon to expire Future Cruise Deposit. A friend of mine has called twice now and told it can't be done, that hey will issue a refund. I know they have renewed them for another two years in the past.

thanks

i have extended mine and now its book by a certain date as before it was cruise by a certain date

Vickie.

two years ago we had three coming up to expire. They allowed me to use two for our upcoming b2b and they changed the date on those to the date of the cruises but would not renew the other one. We received a refund in the form of a check.

We had a very similar situation. Our FCC expired in November and we were booking a cruise that December. They allowed us to use our FCC for our new booking in December, but they had to make some calls and it took a bit of time on the phone. Otherwise it just gets refunded, as mentioned.

Princess was very helpful with it.