New "double" suite points (4 per night) promo for Oasis/Allure Summer 2016

JasonV1

Can anyone clarify - is it 4 pts per person in the stateroom? Or is it 2 pts per person (the current solo pts rate) per person equaling 4 pts per a stateroom?

And how does this apply to solos, its 4 pts per person then (2x the solo pts rate) or 8 pts person (4x the solo pts rate)?

Can anyone clarify - is it 4 pts per person in the stateroom? Or is it 2 pts per person (the current solo pts rate) per person equaling 4 pts per a stateroom?

And how does this apply to solos, its 4 pts per person then (2x the solo pts rate) or 8 pts person (4x the solo pts rate)?

I'm pretty sure solos still get the 28 points. Each person in the room gets 28 points

Nevermind, I think I see. "One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra 3 Cruise Points per night when you purchase and sail in Royal Suite Class accommodations (Star, Sky and Sea tier suites)."

Suite guests already get 3 pts per sailing, so this extra point doesn't see like an amazing deal.

Nevermind, I think I see. "One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra 3 Cruise Points per night when you purchase and sail in Royal Suite Class accommodations (Star, Sky and Sea tier suites)."

Suite guests already get 3 pts per sailing, so this extra point doesn't see like an amazing deal.

It's VERY important to REGISTER for the offer once you book!!

Yeah, solo traveler would only get 7 more points than normal.

Edited by OTownNick

Did I miss a change to that? I thought Suite guests normally get TWO points per night. At least that's how it's been for the last couple of cruises I've done in JS. Did they increase it to 3 in the past two months?

We just booked this for August. At that time, my wife will have 53 C&A points so this is going to result in her leapfrogging Emerald. With 28 points, she will go straight from Platinum to Diamond.

Did I miss a change to that? I thought Suite guests normally get TWO points per night. At least that's how it's been for the last couple of cruises I've done in JS. Did they increase it to 3 in the past two months?

We just booked this for August. At that time, my wife will have 53 C&A points so this is going to result in her leapfrogging Emerald. With 28 points, she will go straight from Platinum to Diamond.

Umm, no you didn't. Clarification: Solo suite guests

Sorry about that.

Since I can't find this in the small print and restrictions I assume the 4 for 1 points is for all guest staying in a qualified stateroom.

Gotta ask since Royal is less than forthcoming about promotions from time to time.

As long as that guest is a member of Crown and Anchor, s/he will get 4 points per night when staying in a suite on the Oasis or Allure during the months of May, June, July & August 2016, when that cruise is booked from now to the end of December.

As long as that guest is a member of Crown and Anchor, s/he will get 4 points per night when staying in a suite on the Oasis or Allure during the months of May, June, July & August 2016, when that cruise is booked from now to the end of December.

Thank you for reading my post and providing the answer to it.

Edited by Tony O

JS cabins and above earn 2 points per night not 3.

Edited by cruisenfever

I live to serve. ;)

I will say you are one of the best when it comes to reading the questions and answering the way the it was meant to be. LOL, :)I remember when you zinged me a few years back! Thanks to all who post this great information and serve this board.

• 1 month later...

So just got off the phone with Crown and Anchor about not receiving confirmation email on my booking for double points.

Well it seems they are manually inpuitng the info into their system.

But I found out that you must register each person in order to receive the points, it's not against the booking.

So just got off the phone with Crown and Anchor about not receiving confirmation email on my booking for double points.

Well it seems they are manually inpuitng the info into their system.

But I found out that you must register each person in order to receive the points, it's not against the booking.

That's disturbing. I only registered myself when I booked this back on December 5th. After reading your message here, I went and submitted a registration for my wife as well. Hopefully that works.

I haven't received any notification for my registration yet either.

• 1 month later...

Have any of you received your confirmation from RCCL for this offer? After Tony O's post a month ago, I contacted C&A as well and received a reply that said:

"Due to the overwhelmingly positive response we have received to this promotion, confirmation e-mails have been delayed slightly due to the amount of reservations being submitted. Please allow additional time for your confirmation to be received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I can't seem to post the pretty picture only the text. I received this back on December 11th and put in the request when the promotion was announced.

The email came from Royal Caribbean International <RoyalCaribbean@reply.RoyalCaribbeanMarketing.com>

Congratulations! Your booking has been validated. We look forward to welcoming you to the Royal Suite Class onboard Oasis or Allure of the Seas® this summer. Your account will be updated to reflect your double points upon completion of sailing.

START PLANNING

• 6 months later...
Have any of you received your confirmation from RCCL for this offer? After Tony O's post a month ago, I contacted C&A as well and received a reply that said:

"Due to the overwhelmingly positive response we have received to this promotion, confirmation e-mails have been delayed slightly due to the amount of reservations being submitted. Please allow additional time for your confirmation to be received. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

we never got the confirmation but I made several calls and documented date and who I spoke with that assured me we were registered.. they said they were behind in sending out confirmations.. we sail on saturday... duhhh... we signed up in december.. they must really be behind... LOL

We just got back from our sailing on Allure. Now I wait and hope that the double points get credited properly.

Me too! Last week I was on Allure and talked to the C&A host and informed him I was supposed to be getting my next crystal block on that cruise as a result of the 28 points. He made a note and said they would mail it to me. 2 days later it showed up in my stateroom. I hope my points also show up correctly.