Rcl adventure club day 1?

Crespofam

Hi everyone!

This will be our first time cruising with kids. (7 and 3)

We will be on a 4 day cruise....how does day 1 work?

Will the kids be allowed to be at the club at all on day 1? I ask because this is actually a company cruise we are going on, my hubby's first year with his company and so they have dinner together every night and the plan was to have he kids eat earlier and then go to adventure club for us to join them for dinner...but I viewed some old compasses people have posted and it didn't seem to be an option for day 1.

Am I correct on this? How does day 1 work?

TIA!

There is a board here for Family Cruising, under Special Interest Cruising. Folks there might be able to help you. Also, the Royal Caribbean forum here at CC, under Cruise Lines P-Z will be a wealth of information. EM

Adventure Ocean will not be open for regular activities on embarkation day. The staff will be busy signing up kids, handing out the wrist bands, and giving tours to the people who have questions about the club. They will have a limited evening program, but it's not like it will be on other nights.