RCL and Panama Canal

CanadaRob

Obviously Royal currently not scheduled to do Panama Canal in '16 is there any info on future endeavours anywhere? Legend was a trooper on her canal itineraries.

Side note the Princess/RCl thread got me thinking....Has Royal gone to Turks and Caicos previously and a anyone know why it's not on any sailings now? I get the Oasis and quantum class might be too big.

Obviously Royal currently not scheduled to do Panama Canal in '16 is there any info on future endeavours anywhere? Legend was a trooper on her canal itineraries.

Side note the Princess/RCl thread got me thinking....Has Royal gone to Turks and Caicos previously and a anyone know why it's not on any sailings now? I get the Oasis and quantum class might be too big.

We will find out in March / April of 2016 when the new itineraries are released.

Carnival paid money to develop the pier in Turks and Caicos which is why it is only Carnival ships docking there.

We will find out in March / April of 2016 when the new itineraries are released.

But according to the current deployment speculation (port bookings, etc), there will not be Panama Canal cruises in 2017 either. Although things can definitely change, it seems that Radiance and Explorer will both reposition from Australia to Alaska by way of the Pacific, resulting in no Panama Canal cruises, unfortunately.