Liberty - Western - Galveston - Compasses?

mojomanny

Thanks but do we know which menus they are using and on what nights?

This past week (if memory serves :)):

Sunday = Mojo

Monday = Saffron (Formal)

Tuesday = Pimiento

Wednesday = Pomodoro

Thursday = Jasmine (Formal)

Friday = Basil

Saturday = Shiitake

Mojomanny or anyone else,

I am running out of time trying to get everything done before Christmas. I can pop them in the mail to you tomorrow and you can scan them in for everyone. I have all of the compasses, including Adventure Ocean's and the kid's MDR dining menu.

My email address is njwedding@gmail.com. Sorry!

Nicole

Sure it will since several venues are going away. After we brave the weather to get out of Galveston I will see about posting them

OMG! getting out of Galveston on Sunday was HORRIBLE!! After we finally were able to get off the boat it took another two hours to get our car back to the terminal to load our luggage. I'm sure I made some rookie mistakes since it was our first time, but that was a day I'd just as soon forget. Hope you had better luck and got home safe.

• 2 weeks later...
OMG! getting out of Galveston on Sunday was HORRIBLE!! After we finally were able to get off the boat it took another two hours to get our car back to the terminal to load our luggage. I'm sure I made some rookie mistakes since it was our first time, but that was a day I'd just as soon forget. Hope you had better luck and got home safe.

it took us about an hour from finding our luggage to sitting on the shuttle to get back to the parking lot. we waited maybe 15 minutes since they wanted a full bus plus a replacement so no one had to stand in the rain.

the parking lot was mostly flooded but we were out of there very fast. the scariest part was the section over the open water. those winds were fierce. the drive back to SA was less painful once we got past the main storm.

Thanks for posting the Compasses. We leave on Jan. 3, 2016 and it is helpful to see when shows and special events are scheduled.

We also like to get a sneak peak at what is in store - tremendously helpful in planning the day (And night) We will look for you as we are on the same sailing. (From Madison Wisconsin---just shoveled 6 inches of snow - I am ready...)

I have received the Compasses and affiliated materials.

They are scanned and posted at www.robinsons1874.com/liberty

Anyone who has compasses from the other itineraries, newer info, menus, photos or other items of interest please send them to me.

Thanks for posting the Compasses and other information about debarkation. Just have a question about how you are assigned a number for getting off the ship. Does it correspond to what deck you are on or the type of room you have?