No Tub in Sirena PH ??

petlover

Please see the + sign on that link

they state clearly a tub in a PH suite

I see what you are talking about. When I emailed Oceania to see if they were replacing the shower curtain with a glass enclosure with the Sirena retrofit they responded that our cabin class (B1) would still have a curtain and the tubs in the PH suites were being replaced with walk in shower stalls with glass doors. I have no idea if this the plan for the other "R" ships as they go into dry dock.

I was just on the refit Azamara JR and had to be moved to get my bathtub. .in the 16 days on the ship i took at least 10 baths. this is a huge mistake and my agent was not informed of this.. no i do not read CC while cruising in AU. and the top suites are gone which have a tub. .this is a stupid mistake. .to the person who had their home baths redone- i have a jetted tub which i now wish was just a soaker tub. i take a bath more than a shower.. just great:mad:

I was just on the refit Azamara JR and had to be moved to get my bathtub. .in the 16 days on the ship i took at least 10 baths. this is a huge mistake and my agent was not informed of this.. no i do not read CC while cruising in AU. and the top suites are gone which have a tub. .this is a stupid mistake. .to the person who had their home baths redone- i have a jetted tub which i now wish was just a soaker tub. i take a bath more than a shower.. just great:mad:

I looked and looked and can not find it.

Good morning everyone. Please accept our apologies for missing the removal of that item on our website. It has now been corrected.

Thanks Mike,

But the fact still remains our cruise was booked on the pretence that a tub/bath was included in our PH suite.

Both our TA and your website confirmed this at the time of our booking.

Obviously we are not going to cancel our holiday over this matter, and I have to say we are really look forward to our maiden cruise with Oceania and Sirena in June., but like may of the posts have confirmed a bath ( as we brits say) is a big deal...

Thanks again for your response.

Kind regards,

Mklions.

Thanks Mike,

But the fact still remains our cruise was booked on the pretence that a tub/bath was included in our PH suite.

Both our TA and your website confirmed this at the time of our booking.

Obviously we are not going to cancel our holiday over this matter, and I have to say we are really look forward to our maiden cruise with Oceania and Sirena in June., but like may of the posts have confirmed a bath ( as we brits say) is a big deal...

Thanks again for your response.

Kind regards,

Mklions.

more than a big deal.. just booked private tours and now i am like why am i traveling on this ship vs a bathtub one. if there was a suite left i move. even if if got seasick.

more than a big deal.. just booked private tours and now i am like why am i traveling on this ship vs a bathtub one. if there was a suite left i move. even if if got seasick.

Different strokes for different folks. We are thrilled that we will get a walk in shower rather than a tub we have to climb into. I guess that you will have to find a different ship to cruise on, as most of the people want a stall shower rather than a tub. In 10 cruises we did not use the tub once. In our PH on the O ships the only thing we used the tub for was for the dirty towels. P.S. We will miss you, but that's how it goes.

Edited by RJB

Different strokes for different folks. We are thrilled that we will get a walk in shower rather than a tub we have to climb into. I guess that you will have to find a different ship to cruise on, as most of the people want a stall shower rather than a tub. In 10 cruises we did not use the tub once. In our PH on the O ships the only thing we used the tub for was for the dirty towels. P.S. We will miss you, but that's how it goes.

+1. We have waited all these years to have a walk in shower in the OS and finally the put them in. We will not miss the tub. I noticed Azamara enlarged the bathroom to include both a tub and separate shower.

On my Riviera PH cruise I used the tub everyday. Luxury at it`s best.

i s agree. i switch my cabin on my last AZ cruise for a tub .which i used about 12 times.

+1. We have waited all these years to have a walk in shower in the OS and finally the put them in. We will not miss the tub. I noticed Azamara enlarged the bathroom to include both a tub and separate shower.

there was wasted space behind the bed that now is the shower and took out the extra toilet.. from your bed at 3 am you walk past the tub and shower to get to the toilet. tiling looks great but my favorite cabin the new spa cabin for those who do not get motion sick.. i am trying it