Spa Question

Donh44

I have never been to the Spa on any of my cruises. I have a real dumb question. Is there a charge to use the treadmill or the sauna? Since I have had major back surgery, I have gotten into walking. I know there is a walking track on the ship but I was thinking of utilizing the treadmill and maybe the sauna. But, I have never been up there and have no idea if these are included in the cruise package or if they are charged separately. I know that massages, facials, etc, are charged but what about the exercise equipment?

The sauna has been free on the ships that I have been on that had one.

If your ship has a Cloud 9 Spa you do have to purchase a special pass for access to the fancy sauna and steam rooms, but I think they still have a free standard sauna for guests to use.

No Cloud 9 on the Fascination.

Separate men's and women's steams and saunas part of the changing rooms next to the fitness studio, before entering the gym. Spa on Fascination is primarily massages, some programs in the fitness studio and a beauty salon.

No Cloud 9 on the Fascination.

Separate men's and women's steams and saunas part of the changing rooms next to the fitness studio, before entering the gym. Spa on Fascination is primarily massages, some programs in the fitness studio and a beauty salon.

Thank you all so much. You have been a big help. Cruise Critic is great for getting first hand information. Thanks again.