Cab Ride

firefighter15

Probably around $35-$40 according to the website I prefer. It's one that you can use anywhere in the world for transportation:

rome 2 rio dot com and yes, it's the number 2, you may want to try it. It gives the name & phone #'s as well.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Edited by All-ready2cruise

There is a flat rate of $27 from MIA to the Port of Miami. For 5 people you may need 2 taxis or there may be an additional charge for a larger vehicle. NCL has a bus transfer they sell in advance and at the airport - I think it was $16 per person. Super Shuttle in a shared van is about $55 for 5 people.

In November, we took the NCL bus to the port and a taxi from the port to the airport. The taxi was much more convenient and you take $2.70 off of the $27 if you pay in cash.

Edited by herdingdogmom

In November, we took the NCL bus to the port and a taxi from the port to the airport. The taxi was much more convenient and you take $2.70 off of the $27 if you pay in cash.

what about the ncl bus was not good? i was pondering doing the ft lauderdale transfer in january.

what about the ncl bus was not good? i was pondering doing the ft lauderdale transfer in january.

The NCL bus is good, it is just kind of expensive as it is charged per person. I think the last time we used it, it was $25 per person each way. It's been a few years since we used it, so I am not sure of the current price.

For Ft Lauderdale it sounds like a much better option. Although I think I've read there are some good shuttle services for that route too that are less expensive. For MIA to POM, the NCL shuttle was pricey per person compared to the flat rate of the taxi. Also, I had to wait an hour before the bus left the airport.

There is a flat rate of $27 from MIA to the Port of Miami. For 5 people you may need 2 taxis or there may be an additional charge for a larger vehicle. NCL has a bus transfer they sell in advance and at the airport - I think it was $16 per person. Super Shuttle in a shared van is about $55 for 5 people.

We don't know what the 5 consists of. Small kids, likely doable, adults with tons of luggage likely not doable for a 1 cab. A cab is on the spot transportation, but a shuttle won't leave until it's full.