Number of Gala Nights on 10-night?

WeLoveCruising

Getting excitied for our upcoming 10-night cruise on the Oosterdam. We've not sailed HAL in about 3 years, and I know a few things have changed. I noticed on my documents that it says we'll have 2 Gala nights. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I could swear that 10-nights used to have 3 formal nights. Did this change?

Thanks

Getting excitied for our upcoming 10-night cruise on the Oosterdam. We've not sailed HAL in about 3 years, and I know a few things have changed. I noticed on my documents that it says we'll have 2 Gala nights. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I could swear that 10-nights used to have 3 formal nights. Did this change?

Thanks

Just got off Oosterdam on Monoday and it was 2 formal nights.

Thanks...I guess that's another change, but I'm definitely not complaining.

How did you like the cruise?

We loved the ports and it was repeat route from last year on Noordam. Food was better than last year , but the ship condition is showing its age. Overall experience was good. We love ABC islands and its the only reason we booked this cruise.

We loved the ports and it was repeat route from last year on Noordam. Food was better than last year , but the ship condition is showing its age. Overall experience was good. We love ABC islands and its the only reason we booked this cruise.

Good to know....we also did the same cruise on the Noordam a few years ago. The Noordam is one of my favorite ships, I really like the decor. The age of the ship doesnt bother me too much as long as everything works well. One of our favorite cruises ever was on the Statendam which was really showing her age.

I'm glad you liked to food, too. And I agree, we really like the ABC islands. Our first cruise ever, on our honeymoon, sailed from Aruba and went to all 3, so they always have a sentimental spot for us.

Thanks

We were on the Z'dam for a 10-day Jan 2014 and had two.