There Has Got to Be a Morning After

MrMan

I am well prepared for the deservedly Cheap Bastard label from my “Little Crab Cake” but question for the group, as Cary Bradshaw would state, “How does one survive and in fact thrive, in the smallest and most likely loudest cabin without making your "Butter Bean" run to divorce court?”

"Wow. Look at that large bird flying by the ship on the BridgeCam! I believe it's a Grey Goose. Say, speaking of Grey Goose ..."

You delight your better half, and rid yourself of the 'cheap bastard' moniker, when you surprise them with a back to back cruise... the Jan 2 sailing is currently $699 for mini-suite...:p

This kills me we paid over $1000 for inside. It's the holiday. Unfortunately we both are heading on a plane for work the 3rd for work. Me Birmingham(AL) and "Puppy Breath" Geneva (Swiss). Who says NCL is having a hard time filling ships! They got plenty from us, but it will be a blast!

Congrats on a long deserved/overdue first anniversary.

My thoughts...Watch the late show every night- that way, by the time you return to your room there will be no noise below. Have Dinner during the early show.

Since the ship is booked and you can't upgrade the room, buy a couple of Spa Passes...I think they're like 110 pre cruise. This will give you access to a nice place to spend time in a relaxing atmosphere.

On our recent Thanksgiving week cruise, while the forward hot was always full, there was a lot of open seating in the "quiet" areas forward on the top decks (the ship was at capacity)

And finally...Personal Time. With a wife and three daughters- even in a family suite, I can't sit around. Make sure to spend some time apart just for "breathing room" and also something to talk about once you're back together!

Congrats on your anniversary...my "petite flower" and I will be celebrating our 1st and 25th at the same time as you also thanks to the US 4th district court of appeals...however, we won't be on a ship:mad:

We have sailed inside to large balconies and here are the things that help us survive no matter which stateroom we are in:

-meeting folks who are in the Haven

-can of glade air freshener

-"steam" time

-becoming good friends with the Hotel Manager, Guest Services Manager and Group Services Manager

Happy Anniversary and have a great cruise!