Payments missing from vacation summary?

alrichards4003

I have the same issue. Made all my payments through NCL. I have 3 cruises booked, with 2 paid in full. The one that I still owe on is the one not showing any payments. I called yesterday and had a confirmation emailed showing all of the payments I made. The rep could not tell me what the issue was.

It's definitely a glitch in their system for whatever reason. I logged in yesterday and all my payments were there, and today it shows I owe everything - including my deposit. I actually noticed this happened a few months ago as well. A day or two later, all was back to normal and my payments all showed up again.

I logged onto ncl.com to make a payment and it indicated, the full amount remained due. I have made over $2,500 in payments so far. I have all my receipts from each time I made a payment, but still...Has anyone else had this problem?

Mine were this way yesterday. My sister was going to put some down on our cruise as a Christmas present. When I logged in it had the original price and was not showing any of the payments that were made. I hope they fix it soon!

Mine were this way yesterday. My sister was going to put some down on our cruise as a Christmas present. When I logged in it had the original price and was not showing any of the payments that were made. I hope they fix it soon!

Just call NCL and they'll confirm all is well. Stupid web issues!

My account has never been right. I've shown a credit balance of $4000, even though I still owed money. Now I'm showing no payments made at all. They really need to get it together. But it is always right when I go in to make a payment. So at least that side of it is working. But, they seriously need to get it together.

Yep. I noticed it this morning (Australian time) and panicked since my BIG deposit was missing for my booking on Gem next August. I emailed my NCL agent and got an out-of-office telling me she's on an NCL cruise and back just before Christmas :-(

Pretty relieved to come here and see others are seeing the same thing. I have the emailed copy of the booking showing the payment as made, and my credit card statement of course. And at least our final payment is not due until May next year...

I just logged in to MyNCL to check that our deposit was still showing and guess what?? :eek: it's gone.

Good thing they send confirmation emails when you make your reservation. Sheeeesh, I guess since our next NCL cruise isn't until April 2017 they'll have it straightened out by then, right? :p

I checked my account and have three Shore Excursions listed that I did not reserve. My reservations shows an outstanding balance for those excursions. Has anybody else seen this?

So, obviously you didn't get any confirmation regarding the shore excursions, right? I see your cruise is far enough out to get everything fixed without too much hassle.

It seems like they've been having all sorts of problems with this website for quite some time... sure wish they'd spend some money where it's needed and get fixed correctly. I'd hate to think that their "secure" website is not really secure at all. :eek:

Edited by All-ready2cruise

The would guess ncl IT Dept is at their finest again

What can you expect from an online system that allows pax to book and make deposits on a cruise that was changed weeks earlier?

Case in point ncl ba going from 12 day to 14 day weeks earlier and the website not updated and still taking bookings. 😱

I keep harping on this because shouldn't halting bookings be the first priority?

With so many of ncl booking coming in directly from the pax via the website that should have been halted immediately and I full understand that ncl needed to firm up the new 14 day intin but seriously to continue to take 12 day bookings was incompetent

Not everyone lives driving distance from the port ncl!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Crusin6

Hi All,:)

I've shown the same problem since yesterday. My deposit doesn't show up. I just emailed my PCC and then found this post on the problem. I'm sure it will be cleared up soon.

Computers are great but not as infallible as we think! It always beneficial to keep all paperwork up to date.

Just got a reply back from my PCC as I am writing this and he says that my deposit is fine and sent me a copy of what he sees on his screen.

Take care,

happytotravel:)

So, obviously you didn't get any confirmation regarding the shore excursions, right? I see your cruise is far enough out to get everything fixed without too much hassle.

It seems like they've been having all sorts of problems with this website for quite some time... sure wish they'd spend some money where it's needed and get fixed correctly. I'd hate to think that their "secure" website is not really secure at all. :eek:

No, I never received an email confirmation. But, I took care of the problem today.

No, I never received an email confirmation. But, I took care of the problem today.

That's great, glad to hear it. Good luck going forward, no more snafus needed, :p

If you click on "make a payment", your balance due is correct. Mine was...

While it's great that your balance is correct when you click on "make a payment", not everyone is so lucky and sometimes it takes some investigation to ensure it works out correctly. ;)

Cheers

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I prepaid the service charge and paid for one excursion. At the "Check Out" it said something about getting an email receipt in 24 hours........never got one. A week went by and still nothing. Called my TA and she had the receipt from NCL in 10 minutes. Their system is screwed up.

If you click on "make a payment", your balance due is correct. Mine was...

Payments are missing on my reservation too. :mad:

And when I click on Make a payment I get this famous message from NCL :

UH-OH.

Looks like our site needed to take a short vacation.

400 - Bad Request

FDR should take care of that now! IMO, it is worst for the corporate image then trays left in hallways.

It is not my first problem with my reservations.

On my first reservation two years ago, i had :

- missing OBC,

- the penny problem (paid in full but still showing a penny balance and because of that can not print EDOCS).

- not able to book the Cucina online (had to call)

On my next cruise reservation i already had :

- missing OBC again ( i had to call, cancel them and purchase again to have it appears on myNCL)

- and now that payment missing

- what will be next ???

I'm not excellent in English speaking (I'm french canadian) so every call to NCL is hard for me and they don't offer email communication that would be so easier for me.

I seriously consider another cruiseline for next reservation. I'm thinking to try Celebrity now that they offer more relax dressing code.

Payments are missing on my reservation too. :mad:

And when I click on Make a payment I get this famous message from NCL :

UH-OH.

Looks like our site needed to take a short vacation.

400 - Bad Request

FDR should take care of that now! IMO, it is worst for the corporate image then trays left in hallways.

It is not my first problem with my reservations.

On my first reservation two years ago, i had :

- missing OBC,

- the penny problem (paid in full but still showing a penny balance and because of that can not print EDOCS).

- not able to book the Cucina online (had to call)

On my next cruise reservation i already had :

- missing OBC again ( i had to call, cancel them and purchase again to have it appears on myNCL)

- and now that payment missing

- what will be next ???

I'm not excellent in English speaking (I'm french canadian) so every call to NCL is hard for me and they don't offer email communication that would be so easier for me.

I seriously consider another cruiseline for next reservation. I'm thinking to try Celebrity now that they offer more relax dressing code.

I understand and agree with what you're saying. It does make it difficult to communicate when there are problems but really, there shouldn't be this type of problem... as you say... 2015? What is up with that?

Your written English is very good and I bet your spoken English is better than their spoken French so no apologies needed.

Do you have a PCC? if so, you can communicate with them through email, I do it all the time.

I'm glad I found this thread...knew I could count on all of you to give me an answer without waiting on hold forever!!!:D I panicked when I saw that I owed the full cruise amount and was going to call. Now I'll just wait a few days and see if the system works itself out (since I have all my payment confirmations!).

~Joanne