on line check in

rock drill

HELP

having problems logging on to celebrity to complete on line check in from the UK anyone else experiencing this problem

Yes....there's a note somewhere from X stating they're working on the site and the online portion is under construction and not available. Two days ago couldn't get in, however, I went in yesterday and completed my online forms and printed my X pass. Perhaps they're opening in 'waves'...sorry, couldn't help myself.

HELP

having problems logging on to celebrity to complete on line check in from the UK anyone else experiencing this problem

To keep it easy I ask you why bother? If you arrive at the pier with something showing you are on the ship from either your TA or Celebrity show it to the porter and they will tag your luggage. Next go to the check in and hand them the same documents and your passport. In 5 minutes they can fill out everything and you can board. Actually takes less time this way.

And yes, i do understand if everyone did this the whole checkin at the pier would slow down a lot.

HELP

What I am having problems with is the fact that Celebrity don't seem to have our cash from the Travel Agent so I can't print out the Express Pass.

I actually forgot to print it out in September and ended up using the cruise ticket booklet I had on my ipad. After some huffing and puffing they decided it was OK.

No. I answered the OPs question by stating if checking in online was a hassle then don't bother. I think that is perfectly clear and has been suggested by many others including Cle-Guy. Why endure hours of frustration if it isn't working? I did not ask a question.

My TA does the check in for me and emails me a packet including my Express Pass. Most people have no problems. Got that so far? But, some people have problems and for those simply arrive at get on board.

On occasion it messes up. I called Celebrity direct and they fixed it and checked me in in 5 minutes. Not just UK. It happened last month when I was checking us in for our Caribbean cruise. I'd get only *so* far and it wouldn't finish or let me print. The customer service rep said it's a common glitch.

To keep it easy I ask you why bother? If you arrive at the pier with something showing you are on the ship from either your TA or Celebrity show it to the porter and they will tag your luggage. Next go to the check in and hand them the same documents and your passport. In 5 minutes they can fill out everything and you can board. Actually takes less time this way.

And yes, i do understand if everyone did this the whole checkin at the pier would slow down a lot.

I apologize if I misunderstood your post, I thought it was you who asked "why bother?" not the OP.

Looking at the X website it appears that one can only check in now 90 days out from a cruise where previously it was as soon as one books. I had completed online check in before this "upgrade" and cant get back in until next week. It will be interesting to see if all the previous data has been saved. not holding my breath

I did online checkin for 2 upcoming cruises. I logged on to My Celebrity. The first one was very quick with a few questions. Printed my express pass. Second checkin asked several questions and took more time to complete. Printed the 2nd express pass. The two express passes look different. I did not have any problem completing the procedure. I just thought it was weird that the 2 checkins were different.