Question about Labadee

aadowell

I'm sorry to ask this question here, but the RC website can't pull up my reservation for this Sunday and I'm trying to find more info about Labadee. From what I can see from other searches, there is a water park with inflatables that's roughly $20/hour? Is there an age limit? I saw comments about younger children might not be able to pull themselves out - heck, I'm only 5' tall and might not be able to!

or is that separate and there's an on land water park? I can't seem to find pictures of this anywere!

My kids are 4-1/2 and 6. The 6 yr can swim (she'll be in the pool with no vest) but the younger one is just learning. What will there be to do there? Can we purchase entrance to the inflatables / water park on the island, or must it be done on the ship? I want to be prepared to either tell my kids they are too young/little to go do those things and seeing if they want to once they get off the ship and see it.

Otherwise, what else can they do? They can play on the beach and ocean, right? I heard the kids club on the beach wasn't that great (walled off area in the sand).

The water Park is made up of floating things like a fake iceberg etc anchored in the water. The area is roped off from swimmers.

There is no water park on the land.

Never went with young kids so never paid attention to whats available for those age groups.

Yes the can swim in designated areas etc.

If you cant access and book on line, I would book on the ship.

As you can see, you can have a lovely beach day without the "waterpark"....the surf is very calm (almost non-existant) so even a non-swimmer can play and splash as much as they like with no floatation devices! There is plenty of sand and water, sun and shade...and it's all there for you to use at no charge!!!