Departing the ship

acrin007

Hello, I was wondering if any know how long it takes to get of the ship once in port? Specifically, Barbados. I would like to book the Jammin Catamaran excursion and need to meet the pick up by 8:15am. If we arrive in Barbados at 8:00 am, will I be off the ship by 8:15. Thanks!

I would think it highly unlikely that you would be off that soon. Anything is possible but I would not bet your excursion on it. There was a posting earlier this week that a ship was two hours late getting into Barbados because another ship was still docked at their pier. Give yourself a little more time.

Our experience is that the ship is actually usually in a port and tied up before the official arrival time. Usually the excursion providers know when the ships get in and how long it takes people to get off and if a ship is delayed for any reason. Arrival at 8 usually means people will be getting off the ship at 8. Communicate with the provider and make it clear which ship you are on, etc.