Will Princess ever contact me on my email to them

CarolRoy

I emailed Princess Customer Service Dept. 11/16/15 about an Emerald Princess caribbean cruise that I was on. I was not too happy with our cabin - no ac in cabin the whole week. Princess has not responded. Does anyone kniow where I can mailed them my email and to whom it should be addressed to. I would like to send my email by snail mail. Or does it take Princess over a month to get to you on an email you sent them.

I emailed Princess Customer Service Dept. 11/16/15 about an Emerald Princess caribbean cruise that I was on. I was not too happy with our cabin - no ac in cabin the whole week. Princess has not responded. Does anyone kniow where I can mailed them my email and to whom it should be addressed to. I would like to send my email by snail mail. Or does it take Princess over a month to get to you on an email you sent them.

I emailed them in Sept and they responded right away and left me a vm telling me they were looking into my case. (I used a contact email address on their website. Can't remember which one.) I honestly didn't expect a response so I was delighted when they did.

Last week they called and everything was resolved. (2 1/2 mos later)

Give them time. I'm sure the holidays slow things down even more.

I emailed them about our Star Princess cruise that ended on 11/16 on November 17. About a week later I received a voice mail saying that somebody would contact with me in about 4 weeks. A rep called yesterday, we had a nice chat, and he made me a fair offer for my issue. I was skeptical that anybody would follow up, but I'm now a contented customer.

I sent my email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com. If you didn't use that address, try it. Good luck!

We would just advise that if one has a major problem on a cruise (such as no or inadequate A/C) it behooves the cruiser to deal with it on the ship and document every conversation with staff. If satisfaction is not received one should keep elevating the issue all the way up to the Hotel Manager level (for this you normally need to make an appointment).

Hank

Carol Roy - what stateroom were you in? We had the same problem on the Emerald.

We were in E-327. We documented everything in our email to them. Still thinking I should send them the email by regular mail. But I need to know who to address it to and the address to send it to. Anyone who can help me would be greatly appreciated.

We would just advise that if one has a major problem on a cruise (such as no or inadequate A/C) it behooves the cruiser to deal with it on the ship and document every conversation with staff. If satisfaction is not received one should keep elevating the issue all the way up to the Hotel Manager level (for this you normally need to make an appointment).

Hank

And just for future reference since it won't help the OP now, passengers services can open a case for you with customer service at headquarters and provide you with the case number for follow-up once you get home.

That is how the one and only serious issue we ever had was handled on the Royal Princess in 2013. When we got home I sent an email and pictures to the customer service email address and received the auto reply that we would be contacted within 2 weeks. Someone actually called 2 days later and was already familiar with the case. It took a few weeks to work everything out (this was over Christmas and New Years) but we were impressed with the response time and the service.

Are you sure they received it? Did you get the autoresponse telling you someone would follow up with you?

Yes, I did get the auto-response. Today I did re-send them my original email noting that today was my second email to them. I did get another auto-response on today's email. Now let's see if someone does contact me.