Shore Side Concierge contact for suite guests

groryjm

In the past couple of years the Michaels Club concierge has emailed out to suite guests in CS and above to asked for pre sailing requests such as speciality dinning reservations mini bar contents and any other assistance you may need prior to boarding:). This service whilst wonderful has, on occasion, for some guests be a bit hit or miss:(.

What many suite passengers have done when an email has not been forthcoming is to email aa_Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com with the first two letters of the address representing the ship (ie RF - Reflection, EQ - Equinox etc)

Now the system has been amended to alleviate some of the pressure form those amazing but over worked MCCs we have Shore Side Concierges who will contact suite pax for requests and liaise with the MCCs. Sounds like a wonderful system but as occasionally happens and a suite guests email is missed or vanishes into the ether:eek: who should we email. the generic address with ship name then Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com is no longer appropriate so it would be nice if there was a list of addresses on CC just in case.

I know its ConciergeFlavia@celebrity.com for Silhouette does anyone have the other concierges addresses?

I don't want to suggest that every suite passenger should over work the system and email out regaurdless but just as a stand by for those occasions when things slip through the net:rolleyes:. Prehaps a list could be maintained along similar lines to Arnos excelent Whos Who

We never heard from the Concierge on Eclipse before our TA last April and have yet to hear from anyone for our upcoming one on Reflection...

I think this is strictly a "hit or miss" contact because I am certainly not the only one who states no contact being made. We were in a CS on Eclipse and the same on Reflection.

Yes, they have my correct email.

Edited by Gracie115

• 2 weeks later...

The list of named concierges as far as I am aware......

CelebrityPreCruiseConcierge@celebrity.com

or

Silhouette - Flavia - ConciergeFlavia@celebrity.com

Eclipse - Shirley - ConciergeShirley@celebrity.com

Summit - Tanji - ConciergeTanji@celebrity.com

Solstice - Liz - ConciergeLiz@celebrity.com

Constellation - Ligia - ConciergeLigia@celebrity.com