Divina water slide question

RoLoHa

Thanks! My granddaughters are 10 and 13 and this looks like something they would love!

I saw many kids on the slide and some were quite young. But yes, it was a 120cm height requirement, and my younger kid is barely above 120cm. They had this signboard for measuring the height and my younger kid had to stand there and get measured.

Have fun!!

Edited by Iluvcruising2

We have only sailed on the MSC Preziosa which has the Vertigo water slide. There was no charge. My kids went on it. The minimum height was 120cm. They made you sign some form for your kids. I went on it too. This is my video.

[YOUTUBE]Ns1ynVRQ7js[/YOUTUBE]

(Divina waterslide)

Screaming is half the fun ... it adds to an exhilarating experience! :D

But younger than teen? 9-10? No one has been sure?

The height limit is 120 cm or 1.2m which is just under 4 feet tall so that is how big your kids or grandkids have to be to ride which for most kids is in that 8 plus range but sometimes younger if they are bigger

The height limit is 120 cm or 1.2m which is just under 4 feet tall so that is how big your kids or grandkids have to be to ride which for most kids is in that 8 plus range but sometimes younger if they are bigger

Thank you!

Thanks for the pictures. Other than the Preziosa, I am not familiar with any other MSC ship. Looks like the water slide on the Divina is quite different from the Preziosa.

Someone posted a video on YouTube about the Divina (12/5/15 Caribbean cruise) ... my wife said the OP said there is a charge to ride the water slide? :eek:

Can anyone confirm or deny?

We were on the Davina in July and you had to sign a waiver and get a special band to allow kids on the slide. They said it was for 8yrs+ but allowed my girls (6) to go it if we signed the waiver.

Was there a fee for the slide? I don't know that I ever heard of a fee for a water slide ... not sure if the person filming the video knew what she was talking about.

Was there a fee for the slide? I don't know that I ever heard of a fee for a water slide ... not sure if the person filming the video knew what she was talking about.

there was no fee for the waterslide.... but it's one of the worst waterslides i've been on --- it's not "steep" enough --there was no speed/momentum. I stopped half way through. I usually like waterslides, but i didn't bother doing this one more than once.

there was no fee for the waterslide.... but it's one of the worst waterslides i've been on --- it's not "steep" enough --there was no speed/momentum. I stopped half way through. I usually like waterslides, but i didn't bother doing this one more than once.

Oh no that's a bummer!!!!