Question about Johnny Rockets

What will they charge for something like a Coke? Long long ago I used to work for JR, and I think they have the best Cherry Cokes - probably because they use cherry syrup! And do they charge for re-fills?

What will they charge for something like a Coke? Long long ago I used to work for JR, and I think they have the best Cherry Cokes - probably because they use cherry syrup! And do they charge for re-fills?

Charge for soft drinks is the same at JRs as elsewhere on the ship. If I remember correctly it is $1.50 plus 15% gratuity. Don't believe there are free refills.

Charge for soft drinks is the same at JRs as elsewhere on the ship. If I remember correctly it is $1.50 plus 15% gratuity. Don't believe there are free refills.

JR's is all you can eat...but OMG!! By the time you get through the endless fries..onion rings and the HUGE cheeseburger..and a drink...not to mention dessert...you WILL be overfull!

DH and I about crawled back to our cabin for an afternoon nap on our last visit to JR's...

JR's is all you can eat...but OMG!! By the time you get through the endless fries..onion rings and the HUGE cheeseburger..and a drink...not to mention dessert...you WILL be overfull!

DH and I about crawled back to our cabin for an afternoon nap on our last visit to JR's...

I have to say after reading the posts here a while, the Johnny Rockets on the ships must be a LOT better than the two I've been to on the mainland. Experience to date has been average food at best, and poor service:(

We'll give them a try on the Mariner in a few months, sounds like their burgers and everything else are great on RCCL:)

I have to say after reading the posts here a while, the Johnny Rockets on the ships must be a LOT better than the two I've been to on the mainland. Experience to date has been average food at best, and poor service:(

We'll give them a try on the Mariner in a few months, sounds like their burgers and everything else are great on RCCL:)

They are better on the ship than in the real world. The cover charge is not a lot and the free coupons are great too. We went after a day of trekking in port. The ship was still in port and there was a great view while eating that glorious junk food. I think that the cover charge kept the lines short and it is worth it if you want it.

They are better on the ship than in the real world. The cover charge is not a lot and the free coupons are great too. We went after a day of trekking in port. The ship was still in port and there was a great view while eating that glorious junk food. I think that the cover charge kept the lines short and it is worth it if you want it.

Our family was not impressed at all with JR. We hit it at around 2:30 one afternoon and maybe the staff was tired or something. Service was not good at all. Burgers seemed precooked and sat under the warmer too long. Onion rings were yummy! We did have the free coupons so cost was not a factor.

As for soda- there were endless refills.

Funcruiser

Our family was not impressed at all with JR. We hit it at around 2:30 one afternoon and maybe the staff was tired or something. Service was not good at all. Burgers seemed precooked and sat under the warmer too long. Onion rings were yummy! We did have the free coupons so cost was not a factor.

As for soda- there were endless refills.

Funcruiser

coupons only good for crown and anchor members. Hubby and I are, but not the kids since they are under 18.(even though they have been on the cruises with us) I called crown and anchor about this and they said I should talk to someone on board when I am on Mariner in jan. Iw ish it were one coupon for the family to use..not per person.

coupons only good for crown and anchor members. Hubby and I are, but not the kids since they are under 18.(even though they have been on the cruises with us) I called crown and anchor about this and they said I should talk to someone on board when I am on Mariner in jan. Iw ish it were one coupon for the family to use..not per person.

We have a couple of them here in Cincinnati, so the only reason we went on the ship was that we could eat all we want. Like another poster mentioned, after the fries and onion rings, plus burgers, plus dessert, we were way too full to order anything else!

Archived