Carnival Conquest Lounge Chairs

PurdueChefAmber

I never had a problem getting a lounge by the pool in the middle. There are multiple decks and plenty of seating all tiered down to the pool. The pool in the aft (adult only pool) was more difficult. So better go early if you want to be back there.

DH and I sailed on the Conquest Dec. 12-20. As smokers, we took advantage of sitting up on Deck 10 in the shade and had a perfect view of the Lido Deck. We were surprised at the number of empty lounges on both Decks 9 and 10 and in good locations. There seemed to be more lounges on this ship than I have even seen on other Carnival ships. Have a great cruise!

DH and I sailed on the Conquest Dec. 12-20. As smokers, we took advantage of sitting up on Deck 10 in the shade and had a perfect view of the Lido Deck. We were surprised at the number of empty lounges on both Decks 9 and 10 and in good locations. There seemed to be more lounges on this ship than I have even seen on other Carnival ships. Have a great cruise!

I was on the same sailing, and likely chatted with you in the smoking area!

Find some with junk on them and move it.

We just debarked on December 20th. There seemed to be chairs available around the pool most days. Happy sailing!

I'm going to bring down one of those large person shaped towel animals and put it on a lounger with a sign that says Reserved VIP [emoji38][emoji38][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji484][emoji484]

7 am on sea day not to busy

Olympus%20015_zpsiphp3ezo.jpg

Olympus%20018_zpsw4dc77m2.jpg

Haha! Thanks everyone!! I hate CHOGs! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk