Cooking classes

cabinluvn

Bottom line: We got more out of the free demos and would have been better off using the $29 per person for lunch in the PG. Hope your experience is better!

I'm new to Holland, we're taking our first cruise on Holland in March so please bear with me.

Are the demos and the classes two different things? Maybe the demos would be better for us?

Well, in my house I clean, she cooks - but we both do the classes. Sometimes I beat her (shh, don't tell her I said that!)

I had major surgery in 2013 to reattach all four tendons in my right hand. Poor woman had to do all the cooking for four months. She even had to cut my steaks for two months.

Love the cooking classes !!! Husband and I love cooking together! He got interested when I was off to dental school. Then it was reversed when he went off to finish college! Now with time on our hands when on a cruise we take the classes and enjoy them! They do book up fast. We had the shear pleasure on our last b2b to have Rudi doing our class! What an honor and so down to earth! I sent him a New Years cheer and he sent us one!

Try to book as soon as you can since they are limited and book quickly!

Denise:)

I'm new to Holland, we're taking our first cruise on Holland in March so please bear with me.

Are the demos and the classes two different things? Maybe the demos would be better for us?

The live demos are free. But you are not up close and personal as in a cooking class and you may have to go early.

The cooking classes are small and intimate. You don't have to be a chef to go and a combination of the two is good IMO.

But, the cooking classes are a bargain compared to the last cruise I was on. And actually, much better ;)