RC to NCL question

dad son team

Is this the game where there are a bunch of different teams and they have to complete quests like bringing 5 belts up or a man wearing lipstick, etc. If so, yes.

Yes, that's the one. I do enjoy watching and don't want to miss it. Do you know what it's called?

We were just on the Jade at Christmas and the Quest was scheduled. It's been on most of the Norwegian ships we've sailed, although I'm not sure it was on the Breakaway-class ships or the Epic. It's listed in the Freestyle daily, usually the last night. It's supposed to be adults-only, so it's not advertised as much as some events. (As in, I've been on cruises where staff was constantly chasing teenagers out of the "adult" comedy show, and parents were bringing children into Howl at the Moon late.)

One hint - If they ask for a sock with a hole in it, take any sock you have - if it didn't have a hole, you couldn't get your foot into it :) (I don't wear socks on vacation, so we lost that point.)

2 recent reviews, one from NOLAgirl and skeptic555 both mention the Quest game.

I haven't seen it on NCL ships either. Which ships were NOLAgirl and skeptic555 on?

skeptic555 on the DAWN http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2292940

nolatravelgirl on the SPIRIT

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2256323

Perhaps just done on none of the newer ships.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

One hint - If they ask for a sock with a hole in it, take any sock you have - if it didn't have a hole, you couldn't get your foot into it :) (I don't wear socks on vacation, so we lost that point.)

the first rule of Quest is what happens at Quest stays at Quest;)

We were just on the Jade at Christmas and the Quest was scheduled. It's been on most of the Norwegian ships we've sailed, although I'm not sure it was on the Breakaway-class ships or the Epic. It's listed in the Freestyle daily, usually the last night. It's supposed to be

I have seen this on the EPIC twice- in Bliss on the last night. In Feb 2015, it was followed by an unannounced Burlesque show that was great. Pretty sure they had it on Getaway; but not 100% positive on that.