Help printing amenity page

denas

I feel stupid. I go to my vacation summary and see all of my amenities listed. Then I select the option to print my vacation summary and they don't show up - just the onboard credit. Since we booked awhile ago under one of the first promotions, we get UBP, gratuities included, UDP, and the $200 onboard credit. I wanted to print this just in case we show up at port and there are issues, but I can't seem to figure it out - what am I missing? Do you just screenshot it? Thanks

I feel stupid. I go to my vacation summary and see all of my amenities listed. Then I select the option to print my vacation summary and they don't show up - just the onboard credit. Since we booked awhile ago under one of the first promotions, we get UBP, gratuities included, UDP, and the $200 onboard credit. I wanted to print this just in case we show up at port and there are issues, but I can't seem to figure it out - what am I missing? Do you just screenshot it? Thanks

You have to contact them by phone and have them email it to you. It's something separate. Why they don't allow you do it from MYNCL, who knows?

Thanks. I did the screenshot. I just read through a thread or two about people not having the amenity page and there being confusion on the amenities. Since they have never offered a package as great as the one we got last March, I want to make sure there aren't problems! I might try and call and get it emailed, but we sail on Sunday. Should have thought of this sooner, I guess!

We are also sailing Sunday on the Breakaway. I called yesterday to be the amenity confirmation sent and I had it within seconds, before we were done with the conversation. It's a quick and easy call and one that should be made. Enjoy your cruise!

I agree -- it was very fast and easy to get, and clearly shows each passenger, and what they are down for. We also booked quite a while ago, and wanted to make sure that we got the amenities as booked, not as currently offered for new bookings.

We leave Sunday also :-)

I had a similar issue - wanted to be able to prove I have internet and specialty dining, but they wouldn't print. Then I realized that the codes are on my invoice on the right where it has the booking discounts.

Printscreen seems the best option.