Only one opportunity for great seafood-your choice in Port Canaveral?!

shipshape sam

until recently I'd have said GRILLS

but they have been going steadily downhill for a while

in my visit last week I had to search for the fish in my sandwich

Go to Kelly's and get a great 'za and Greek Salad!!!!!

Appreciate any opinions as to where you would eat if you only had one more opportunity to eat seafood at a Port Canaveral area restaurant and why? Also, what would you eat and why?

Looking for a great meal and your help!

Assuming you have transportation to head south to Cocoa Beach?

If you are looking for a "special" night out, then Florida Fresh Grill wins hands down in my opinion, but please call ahead to check availability. It is very popular and walk-ups often leave disappointed!

For a more casual meal, places like Sandbar and many others serve perfectly fine seafood. For choices and weekly specials, check out http://www.brevardnightlife.com/food-drink/

Have fun!

Edited by SteerageJoe

Come on, how can you beat a place called Fishlips lol. Honestly though, seafood isn't my thing, and I have no idea where they rank in the area, but it's a great place to hang out, grab a meal and watch the ships leave.

Appreciate any opinions as to where you would eat if you only had one more opportunity to eat seafood at a Port Canaveral area restaurant and why? Also, what would you eat and why?

Looking for a great meal and your help!

Florida Seafood Bar and Grill

480 W Cocoa beach Causeway (321) 784-0892

Check out website

large variety of seafood

I have eaten there several times and has always been excellent

We like Fishlips and Rustys......right at the port....watch the ships leave and it will get you in a cruise mood.

As of last week Rusty's was closed for renovations. Fishlips is a great place for seafood. And Florida's Seafood in Cocoa Beach with another place. Either one you can't go wrong. We eat at Florida's Seafood every Monday.:D

This!

Florida seafood!

Florida Seafood Bar and Grill

480 W Cocoa beach Causeway (321) 784-0892

Check out website

large variety of seafood

I have eaten there several times and has always been excellent

Edited by audome78

As of last week Rusty's was closed for renovations. Fishlips is a great place for seafood. And Florida's Seafood in Cocoa Beach with another place. Either one you can't go wrong. We eat at Florida's Seafood every Monday.:D

Thanks for the heads up! We will be back down there in April and did not know Rustys was closed.

We have eaten at Florida Seafood several times and it was good, but this past Sept we must have caught them on a bad night because our experience was not good.....we probably will not go back.

Rustys was open Saturday.

Just don't expect Rock Shrimp available even if they are on the menu!

The we don't have rock shrimp has been on the table for the past two years. Jack Bakers Lobster Shanty has had them every time we've gone, but they are remodeling now. Grills has had a rock shrimp appetizer lately.

The we don't have rock shrimp has been on the table for the past two years. Jack Bakers Lobster Shanty has had them every time we've gone, but they are remodeling now. Grills has had a rock shrimp appetizer lately.

I grew up in Titusville, so would always go to Dixie Crossroads, but they are so expensive now. I have been getting them at Grill's the last two times. Florida Seafood had them the first time that I went, but not since. I thought at Jack Baker's, they were only part of an entree, and you couldn't get them by themselves. Am I wrong about that?