Autumn 2017 schedule release date?

Skyrose

A bit of thread drift, but on new bookings. Is Oceania's website up to date? This question concerns Penthouse Suites on the R Ships. It is my understanding that Oceania upgraded several PH2 to PH1 and PH3 to PH2s. However, that change doesn't seem to be reflected on their website with the color coding of Deck Plan of the ships. I no longer have all the exact changes that were made, but if someone does could they maybe check the system.

We are going to book a PH on one of the summer of 2017 cruises, the one around the Norway coast to Russia, and would like to have the exacts on what is what with the PHs. Thanks!!

A bit of thread drift, but on new bookings. Is Oceania's website up to date? This question concerns Penthouse Suites on the R Ships. It is my understanding that Oceania upgraded several PH2 to PH1 and PH3 to PH2s. !

Here is a post that may help

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2284865&highlight=cabin+changes

Thanks for the help. For those of you wanting to plan cruises, Oceania has NOT updated their website displaying the deckplans to reflect the current Penthouse categories.

Since they seem slow in responding to those on the infamous Niro TA, guess they are just as slow in making changes to their website to reflect current policy!:eek:

Does anyone know if Oceania will repeat this summer's Insignia's "Nordic Quest" itinerary in 2017? This years is 10 days from Reykjavik to Stockholm departing on July 19. We cannot cruise this summer, but love to book this itinerary for 2017.

In the past Oceania, has given a sneak preview about 10-14 days before the actual release of cruises. O Club members, I know get the preview, I don't know if everyone else on their mailing list does or not. So, if the cruises for summer and fall of 2017 are typically available for booking around 3/1, we should be getting the early look around 2/15-2/20. Looking forward to that release myself. Before then, maybe one's TA could get some early info, other than that, Patience is the word! :D

• 2 weeks later...

My TA spoke with Oceania this morning, and the release date for the summer and fall 2017 cruise schedule will be Mid- March. Those O Club members, signed up for the emails, should get their early peek at the cruises around 3/1 or so.

So about 6 weeks for first peek, and two months until deposit date!

:D

Does anyone know if Oceania will repeat this summer's Insignia's "Nordic Quest" itinerary in 2017? This years is 10 days from Reykjavik to Stockholm departing on July 19. We cannot cruise this summer, but love to book this itinerary for 2017.

Usually most itineraries are not repeated the following year. At most it is every other year. However, we have noticed if they get enough interest in a particular cruise they might make an exception. Let your travel agent know.

My TA spoke with Oceania this morning, and the release date for the summer and fall 2017 cruise schedule will be Mid- March. Those O Club members, signed up for the emails, should get their early peek at the cruises around 3/1 or so.

So about 6 weeks for first peek, and two months until deposit date!

:D

That's something to look forward to on this cold, blustery, snow-covered New England day! thanks.:)