Anyone know the current MOVIES being shown on MUTS?

Morgsmom

we are on the Regal leaving next Sunday -- does anyone know the current movie lineup? (And hoping that they have re-cycled some of the old "concerts" that they show as fillers!!)

If you check your emails in your personalizer, they should be listed.

Choose "Boarding Pass & Documents"

Scroll to the bottom

Should be in the email from the Cruise Director :-) (bottom left corner)

Have a great cruise :-)

Edited by Justprettynpink

Scroll to the bottom

Thanks for posting this.....I've been trying to remember where to find the emails! :)

Scroll to the bottom

Our cruise is next month but the email says 'check back later for more entertainment information'. We were on the same ship in November so I hope they've updated the movies. The concerts we saw were Beyonce and Elton John.

Edited by Paula_MacFan

Our cruise is next month but the email says 'check back later for more entertainment information'. We were on the same ship in November so I hope they've updated the movies. The concerts we saw were Beyonce and Elton John.

Possible one or 2 new ones. They're very slow to change.

Our cruise on the Royal is next Saturday, and we still haven't received the email about the entertainment. We got one from the cd two weeks ago saying to check back nearer the cruise. I think less than a week is pretty near.

On the other hand, I never got one from the cd on our Royal British Isles/ta in the fall.

Our cruise is next month but the email says 'check back later for more entertainment information'.

Dan Appleby sent the same email. Still waiting and cruise is in 24 hours. Nothing on personalizer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here are some of the movies that were on our two cruises:

Ant Man

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Inside Out

Jurassic World

Mission Impossible -Rogue Nation

Mr. Holmes

Man from Uncle

The good news is that Mr Holmes, Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, and Jurassic World are all fantastic!

Mr Holmes is something really different.

See these three movies, fer sure!

Enjoy! :) :) :)

Our cruise on the Royal is next Saturday, and we still haven't received the email about the entertainment. We got one from the cd two weeks ago saying to check back nearer the cruise. I think less than a week is pretty near.

On the other hand, I never got one from the cd on our Royal British Isles/ta in the fall.

Dan Appleby sent the same email. Still waiting and cruise is in 24 hours. Nothing on personalizer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are doing a logical back to back, you may not get specific entertainment information, or you may only get info for the first leg. I have had that happen in the past - every logical b2b in fact. I call Princess, complain, and they contact the entertainment department and give me the info over the phone. I'm not sure why they can't send an entertainment email out for each leg, but apparently they can't. And remember the entertainment email doesn't list everything anyway.

If you are doing a logical back to back, you may not get specific entertainment information, or you may only get info for the first leg. I have had that happen in the past - every logical b2b in fact. I call Princess, complain, and they contact the entertainment department and give me the info over the phone. I'm not sure why they can't send an entertainment email out for each leg, but apparently they can't. And remember the entertainment email doesn't list everything anyway.

We did a b2b in Aug/Sept and never received entertainment information for either segment. The pre-cruise emails for that cruise were a mess. We sailed Aug. 20th, and around July 4 we got an email from the cd which started by saying how excited we must be to be sailing in two weeks. We got that one twice; neither time anywhere near two weeks prior to sailing. Then we got the one about entertainment saying to check back closer to sailing, and that was the last pre-cruise email we got.

Thanks everyone!

checked the Cruise Director "email" and it still says to "check back"... we are at 6 days now and no info. Oh, well, hopefully we will know the week's line up when we board so that we can figure out our evenings

We just got off the Emerald today. We enjoyed watching The Martian (with Matt Damon) and Jurassic World at MUTS. I assume they also showed the Man from U.N.C.L.E. early in the cruise as it appeared on the in-cabin movies by mid-week. Not sure of all the concerts but definitely saw Beyonce, Elton John, and I believe a Maroon 5 concert listed in the patters. No MUTS shown the last two nights of our cruise as they were showing college and NFL football but I assume that was a New Years thing and perhaps unique to our itinerary. Have a wonderful cruise!