Bulgari reinstated?

Beamafar

Fairly sure they were from January but for suite guests only. Hopefully someone presently on board will confirm.

I always select a room near the suites. I ask the room attendant for the Bulgari products and have never had a problem. I've also seen them regularly on the housekeeping carts in the hallways and I've seen people swipe them as they walk by. I don't think anyone cares.

Edited by fozzybear1980

I always select a room near the suites. I ask the room attendant for the Bulgari products and have never had a problem. I've also seen them regularly on the housekeeping carts in the hallways and I've seen people swipe them as they walk by. I don't think anyone cares.

I'm not so sure I would walk by a housekeeping cart and swipe products off it, especially if I were not entitled to them. Even asking for them for the products is a stretch since most stateroom attendants probably won't say "NO" as it might affect their gratuity.

Has Celebrity re-introduced Bulgari products yet? I'm booked on the 1/17/2016 sailing on Millennium and was hoping not to have to pack toiletries.

We were in Sky Suite in December on Summit and we had the regular toiletries.

We stayed in a Royal Suite on the Eclipse Dec 18 to Dec 27th sailing, upon arrival we saw we had just the regular bath amenities. Asking the Butler about it on Embarkation day, he immediately replaced them with the Bulgari amenities.

We then had a Penthouse on the Silhouette sailing Dec 27 to Jan 3 and the Bulgari amenities were there.

We stayed in a Royal Suite on the Eclipse Dec 18 to Dec 27th sailing, upon arrival we saw we had just the regular bath amenities. Asking the Butler about it on Embarkation day, he immediately replaced them with the Bulgari amenities.

We then had a Penthouse on the Silhouette sailing Dec 27 to Jan 3 and the Bulgari amenities were there.

Thanks for the info. Are they the small sized toiletries that were always offered to suite guests? Or are they larger now? Is it the same scent? Thanks!

Currently on Millennium in a CS - sadly no sign of any Bulgari products. :(

That's disappointing to hear as I'm booked on Millennium next week and had hoped that Bulgari would have been reinstated by the time I sail. Looks like I'll have to pack toiletries after all :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on the Silhouette since Sunday 17th and Bvlgari was in the bathroom waiting. Soap (White tea) shower gel, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.

Norris

7309 Sky Suite aft