Less than 90 days and can't book dining...

dawgdawg

I am running into the same problem. I posted a question earlier about that thinking that maybe I was just doing it wrong. I checked my mom's reservation as well and she does not have the option to reserve any dinners either. I am in a Haven suite so I thought that I could book 100 days out but now we are less than 90 days out ans still can not book anything. I called and NCL told me to give it 24 hours. That was 2 days ago. LOL.

Edited by Toya1228

NCL web is terrible! Call them direct and have someone book them. I've had issues trying to make payment on My NCL , much easier to call. Plan on doing the same when time to book dining!

When I called NCL yesterday, they could not book anything for me since it is not coming up on their site either. Told me that they hope to have it "uploaded by Friday." She didn't seem confident that it would be fixed by Friday!

If you are in a suite or Haven, she said to wait until 90 days out and then call the concierge to reserve if website is still not working.

When I called NCL yesterday, they could not book anything for me since it is not coming up on their site either. Told me that they hope to have it "uploaded by Friday." She didn't seem confident that it would be fixed by Friday!

If you are in a suite or Haven, she said to wait until 90 days out and then call the concierge to reserve if website is still not working.

Mind boggling that a company the size of NCL has that may issues with their web.

I just booked some Jewel dining for March. It did say that after Jan 10, the Le Bistro, which I was booking, is ala carte. However, having both a UDP and Platinum freebees for that cruise, hope it is still as before, using those bennies. I did notice that it did not charge my credit card as had been the situation in the past.

Actually less surprising than you think. Most large companies think of ITs support, call centers etc as a cost item to be minimized rather than an asset because they don't generate any revenue.

It's by far not just NCL.

Mind boggling that a company the size of NCL has that may issues with their web.

I called at 100 days to book cabin goodies and dining. The dining was not available. I called again after Christmas and was told to try after New Years. called today and I was told that there is nothing for April yet. I have to say the customer service folk manning the Pre-Concierge are always very nice. I am going to keep my eye on the web site as well.

I was so excited this morning - 100 days and I get to make my reservations. Then I log in and nothing is available....

Thank you cc posters for this post - now I know it is just not me having the problem. Guess I will wait a few more days:( and if nothing is available I will call, but who do I call?

I was so excited this morning - 100 days and I get to make my reservations.

Guess I will wait a few more days:( and if nothing is available I will call, but who do I call?

Since you are in a suite, you call the pre-cruise concierge desk:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43591433&postcount=3

Edited by Demonyte

Thanks, I thought it was just me! I was checking to see when I could book dining and even that didn't come up. I will wait until next week and hopefully the site will be loaded or I will call in my reservation requests.

There have been a few having this problem just recently. Some have been told that it should be fixed by Friday... :o

Lots of time yet... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you... give a day or 3..

Thank you Demonyte! I mainly want to book the Illusionarium. My DH thinks I over plan because I pre-book so much. I will show him when we board and I only have one evening planned. Just saying that makes me twitch.....I usually have things planned to the minute and freak out a bit if we deviate from my schedule.:o

We're on April 3 sailing of Getaway. Weird thing is we can book Illusinarium first and second night and Burn the Floor in second night, but nothing else. Has been available since Monday (90 days out). Anyone else able to book just these limited things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott- On the same cruise as you and I can only book the Illum and Burn the floor as well.

I called today and they said nobody past March can reserve at this point and they hope to have it fixed in a few days. (standard answer)

Same here. I'm April 7th in a suite and still nothing available. Preconcierge hasn't even been able to help.

Guess I won't bother calling the pre concierge then. The only thing I can book is the thermal spa.....