Airport shuttle

doones2

We have never used the rccl shuttle to the ship. We will be going from FLL to Port Everglades. Looking to see what the price for two would be. I know that sometimes its cheaper to get a taxi.

Especially at FLL, the price for a taxi would be less expensive. Taxi should be $15 to $20 total.

Shuttle is $16.75 each.

I would definitely use the taxi in this case. Not only price but the convenience of getting the taxi quickly and getting on your way- both to and from the port-is worth more money to me. But in this case it is less money so it's a win-win.

We have never used the rccl shuttle to the ship.

Good, because they are always more expensive.

Taxis are lined up ready to go at the airport; just follow the signs in the baggage claim area. As several have stated, the rate should be between $15 and $20. There is NO flat rate - don't let the driver tell you the flat rate is $25.00 - it is not. The entire trip, barring heavy traffic, should be about 10 minutes as the two points are very close. :)

We have never used the rccl shuttle to the ship. We will be going from FLL to Port Everglades. Looking to see what the price for two would be. I know that sometimes its cheaper to get a taxi.

Pretty rare that it's not cheaper, faster, and MUCH more convenient.