ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away January 10, 2016

Boytjie

I'm here. Had to book a hotel room in Boston on-line for tomorrow night. Very early medical procedure on Tuesday. :( When we lived in Hingham all those years, we were only 19 miles. It's a little different now that we've moved!

Glad I didn't miss the Eurodam...that's "next up" for us...unless the doctor tells me on Tuesday, "no go". He was not thrilled last week when I dropped the cruise bomb on him.

Just went back and read the thread - it looks like the sail away threads are turning into "sail in" threads with all you insomniacs on duty!:D

The addiction is getting stronger - sail-aways are not enough, we now need sail-ins!:eek::eek::eek:

I'm here. Had to book a hotel room in Boston on-line for tomorrow night. Very early medical procedure on Tuesday. :( When we lived in Hingham all those years, we were only 19 miles. It's a little different now that we've moved!

Glad I didn't miss the Eurodam...that's "next up" for us...unless the doctor tells me on Tuesday, "no go". He was not thrilled last week when I dropped the cruise bomb on him.

Sheila

I will be saying prayers for you on Tuesday that all will go well with your procedure and you can go on your cruise.

Yonnie

Just went back and read the thread - it looks like the sail away threads are turning into "sail in" threads with all you insomniacs on duty!:D

Last week, I woke up about 4:30 am cst and thought at least I will get to watch the sail-ins, came into the computer room, and realized that no ships were due that day.