Recent Navigator Cruisers Need help with Disembarkation process

Was wondering if anyone could tell me the earliest time you could expect to be off the ship (using the self depart/take your own luggage route). It says the ship docks at 530am - was wondering when they actually start allowing you to disembark ? We have a flight booked out of Miami at 955 and I am concerned we may be cutting it way to close.

While I have not cruised Navigator recently . I have used PC and even though ships post arrival time at 5.30 usually disembarkation does not start till around 7.00 am. At least that is our experience. May have to do with what time customs officers start.

Of all goes well you should make it but I think it's a risk and just adds unneeded stress to the end of your vacation. Personally I would book a later flight

You might be able to start debarkation as early as 6:30, but there is no guarantee that you can make a 9:55 flight, especially from Miami as the airport is about 25 minutes from the port as I recall. Are you sailing out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale? Currently NV is sailing from Ft. Lauderdale, but will be moving to Miami later. If you are going out of and returning to Ft. Lauderdale, no way will you make a flight from Miami at 9:55.

We are sailing to and from Fort Lauderdale. We are currently on a flight that does not leave Miami until midnight on Sunday and we are wanting to get out sooner, however you confirmed my thoughts that it would be just to close for comfort! It might be cheaper (and more relaxing) to just book a hotel on the beach and hang out and relax until it is time to go to the airport.

It took around 45 minutes to get out of the dining room once the line started moving to being in the car last week. There were quite a few folks taking advantage of the self debarkation. Only three customs agents were working that morning and the line seemed to be moving fairly quick but long.