Enchantment of the Seas

Where on the Ship can you get fresh squeezed orange juice? Also, can you get in anytime of the day?

Windjammer and the MDR at breakfast. I cannot think of any venue that serves it later.

I have a cruise booked on the Enchantment in March. I don't see a Sorrento's on the deck plans. Is there anywhere you can get pizza?

I just got off this ship today.

Someone said that Park Cafe has it, but I never saw it there. Never saw anyone eating pizza the whole time I was there. They have sandwiches (which are good), salad made to order, deserts, fruit, chips, but not a large variety of these things.

Where on the Ship can you get fresh squeezed orange juice? Also, can you get in anytime of the day?

They have orange juice, but not freshed squeezed, in windjammer. I didn't see any freshed squeezed.

I don't believe that class has any venues that freshly squeeze juice. Some ships have that standalone machine that juices oranges for a fee, but don't believe EN has one.

There is a juice bar next to the pool.

I believe those "Squeeze" bars are only on the Freedom and maybe the Voyager classes.

No juice bar on EN this past weekend. There was a juicing machine in WJ in the mornings for breakfast. It was by the entrance to the right.

No pizza at WJ or Park Cafe this cruise either. My husband was looking for it but they did not have it anywhere.

No juice bar on EN this past weekend. There was a juicing machine in WJ in the mornings for breakfast. It was by the entrance to the right.

No pizza at WJ or Park Cafe this cruise either. My husband was looking for it but they did not have it anywhere.

Did they still have the late night nachos at Park Cafe'? We loved getting those around 1am each night last time LOL :p

Darn it - reposted by accident. sorry :)

Looks like you are going a week before me! I hope you have a great birthday cruise. Please don't drink all the Stella's they are my favorite! :D

In case you are having the cruise blews after the trip is over, I'll be doing a live blog and periscope's.

@mpoole3

If I remember right from the Halloween Cruise they did not have pizza at Park Cafe during the day/evening, they only had it after 9:30pm when it re opened.

21 times on Enchantment! Holy cow! I thought my 7 times was a lot!

Looks like you are going a week before me! I hope you have a great birthday cruise. Please don't drink all the Stella's they are my favorite! :D

In case you are having the cruise blews after the trip is over, I'll be doing a live blog and periscope's.

@mpoole3

Hey Michael!!!! First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your reviews and follow you on the new site now as well. You are very descriptive and hit on all the highlights that I like to read. Pics are always top notch too!!!!! Great job!

Thanks!!! I cannot wait to get on the ship and start celebrating!!!! I promise to save some Stella's for you!!! LOL I am sure I will be super glad to watch the live blog and periscopes because it is always a very sad time (returning back home and to work after a cruise)! :p

Holly

My kids ordered pizza through room service. The pizzas were personal size. The thought that the pizza was ok

Kids know good pizza? Kids eat play dough and bugs too ... so I'm not sure that's a credible source.