A couple questions about the Regal...

curlybelle2

We will be on the Princess Regal in a few weeks. Does anyone have any pictures of the Shooting Simulator and Putting green, bocce ball, and croquet area? Or know where to find them? (not on the Princess web site.)

Also Is there alot of outside space? We like sitting on the promenade deck and with the deck not going around, I am concern about getting a place to sit.

Thanks!

We will be on the Princess Regal in a few weeks. Does anyone have any pictures of the Shooting Simulator and Putting green, bocce ball, and croquet area? Or know where to find them? (not on the Princess web site.)

Also Is there alot of outside space? We like sitting on the promenade deck and with the deck not going around, I am concern about getting a place to sit.

Thanks!

Whats left of the Promenade deck on the Royal/Regal is one of the only places we enjoyed sitting. We spent alot of time out there. We went as far aft on either side of the ship that we could. It does not connect in back so we were mostly out of the way of walkers. Though at times people would come zipping toward us thinking they could go around then coming to an abrupt halt when they realized it did not go anywhere.

Nice teak loungers with pads.

There are not a ton of seats but it was not too bad.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Thanks!

Although the promenade space is a lot more limited on Regal, I hardly ever ran into anyone sitting out there. There are nice, comfy chairs and loungers on each side and great spots at each end.

Also, I never saw anyone on the putting green. I'm sorry I don't have any pics to share from there. I actually found that area by accident just wandering for good sunrise views. The shooting simulator was a huge hit though - always attracted quite a crowd!

Have a great cruise! :)

We enjoy the padded loungers on the promenade deck too. There is also a sitting area midship with wicker chairs and and cocktail tables on both sides of the promenade deck.

There are outdoor sofas and chairs on Lido and pool loungers everywhere on Lido,and Sun deck.

Thanks!

I don't have pictures of the putting green but definitely spent about 30 minutes on it puttering around waiting for a gorgeous sunset. It is not like some ships who have miniature golf. This is definitely a putting green, like you see at the country club (with indoor/outdoor carpet). Never saw bocce ball or croquet.

On a side note; it truly is a spectacular ship and you should really enjoy it.

Thanks!

At the top of this forum is a sticky about 3000+ photos of the Regal which includes the Center & Lawn Courts and many other photos around the ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2202082

Photos: http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/regal-princess-679/

Edited by Astro Flyer