Is Teppanyaki a la carte?

zaknzoey

Just wondering if anyone knows if, on Dawn, is Teppanyaki now a la carte?

Also, I don't see it as one of my choices to make a reservation, when all the other are showing. (Moderna, La Cucina, etc...) :rolleyes:

Does this mean, if it's not showing that they just do not do advance reservations online? Or does this mean all reservations are now booked? :confused:

Also, I don't see it as one of my choices to make a reservation, when all the other are showing. (Moderna, La Cucina, etc...) :rolleyes:

Does this mean, if it's not showing that they just do not do advance reservations online? Or does this mean all reservations are now booked? :confused:

Teppanyaki is not a la carte, you choose your main dish and then the show begins.

From what I have read here on Cruise a Critic, the Dawn doesn't do reservations since Teppanyaki is so small. Reserve right when you get on board.

From what I have read here on Cruise a Critic, the Dawn doesn't do reservations since Teppanyaki is so small. Reserve right when you get on board.

It wasn't that way this time last year, they took reservations then.

It wasn't that way this time last year, they took reservations then.
I was on the Dawn in December and even being in a suite, I could not make reservations ahead of time and they said it was because of the limited seating.

If one is in a suite, ask the pre-Concierge to let the Concierge on the ship know what reservations for the Teppanyaki restaurant you would like and, if it works like mine did, he had the reservations made when I got to the suite lounge at the port. For those not in a suite, there is a specialty restaurant reservation desk at the port, at least there was on my cruise, and you can make your reservations there or once on the ship, you can make your reservations at the specialty restaurant reservations desk next to Guest Services.

Edited by NLH Arizona